Search results

1. GSXR1000#78

Penske double 400 gsxr 1000 05 06

Penske double spring for a 180-210 pound rider. Serviced about 5 track days ago.
  2. GSXR1000#78

Gsxr 1000 2006 wheels rotors

I have two set's of OEM Wheels for a GSXR 1000 2006. Oem wheels front and rear and rotors with stock sprocket - silver finish not chrome Oem wheels no rotors front or rear with stock sprocket - stock black both in pristine condition barely any scratches and both are not bent. Local pickup...
  3. GSXR1000#78

Lightning Bowl

At the bowl in lightning, is anyone else nervous when fully hanging off to the right? I tend to not hang off as much so I can see if anyone decides to pass me which then makes me take the corner slower than I can actually take it. I cannot see anything to the left of me if I take the corner as...
  4. GSXR1000#78

Nova to vir full

I really want to go to this track day but I don't want to drive up by myself. Anyone want to carpool? Ideally I don't want to have to borrow a friends Kendon and my parents SUV so if someone has a trailer spot, I live in Falls Church, VA and would love to share costs and carpool with you...
  5. GSXR1000#78

Exit Points

Had a great time at Summit - Thanks to all the CR's - Dale helped me so did the CR from the South East with the beard, - the German guy and Ellington or something he's fast I couldn't read his name when following him its on his leathers. A friend said I need to work on this - I have a lot to...