Search results

1. Court Jester

$500 in Lowe's gift cards

Setting the sag on that will be a bitch...
  2. Court Jester

New Guy Evansville, IN

Follow this to get started and over time you will learn to set your bike up to fit your own needs and riding style yourself. http://www.leeparksdesigntotalcontrol.com/Suspension101eBook.pdf
  3. Court Jester

2007 Husqvarna SM610

If you'd haul it to Iowa then I would be highly interested.
  4. Court Jester

New Guy Evansville, IN

Welcome. I lived just outside of Evansville for several years while working for Toyota down there. I still make it back to ride with friends a few times a year.
  5. Court Jester

2007 Husqvarna SM610

Where are you located?
  6. Court Jester

Race ready 2005 ZX6 for sale

Sold.
  7. Court Jester

24' v-nose trailer for sale

Finally sold
  8. Court Jester

i have zero time to race. my wife has just moved into working on her phd, i'm working on my masters, and over the next two months, work has me scheduled to meet in 6 different states and three different countries. later this year i assume that this will be sold and room will be opened in the...
  9. Court Jester

PM and e-mail sent back
  10. Court Jester

Bump...
  11. Court Jester

Built by Speed Tech and complete tune up and run though by Mills Race Performance before running only one race. Everything that can be removed has been to make it as light as possible. The bike runs absolutely perfect. Satisfaction guaranteed. Will stick with any 750 in the straights. Located...
  12. Court Jester

2010 NESBA BASH (Roll Call)

I'll be there....
  13. Court Jester

Anyone gonna ride ice???

That shit's cold. I have an XR-400 that I have given some thought to trying it on but every winter I give it some thought for a few seconds and then reality sets in and says "dumb ass... it's 20 degrees out there. What in the hell is wrong with you?" It would be fun try if it was in the 60's or...
  14. Court Jester

and you're not too far away either. Shoot me some pictures when you get time.
  15. Court Jester

Coolant for winter

Park it in the house. It will make you feel better to jump on it from time-to-time and make "Vroom Vroom" sounds when there's 2 feet of snow outside. Outside of that; What ^they^ said.
  16. Court Jester

$$$Tourist Trophy $$$

TT and Splinter Cell are the only games I bother playing and I only play over the winter. The bike games are much more enjoyable when there's 3 feet of snow outside and there's nothing else worth doing. Just kicking it around at the moment
  17. Court Jester

$$$Tourist Trophy $$$

I have my own forum (much smaller and less cool as this one) and have been kicking around some ideas on how to kill time over the winter and wanted to throw out some feelers to see what y’all’s thoughts are. I’m considering doing a Play Station Tourist Trophy season. I’ll be throwing in $100...
  18. Court Jester

Bump bump $3800
  19. Court Jester

Will Rossi leave Yamaha after 2010?

There was a small article in road racing world this month about it. It sounds like Ducati is his only thought outside of staying with Yamaha without Lorenzo. On the point of Suzuki and Kawasaki though; Yamaha was the joke of the paddock when he switched over to them. I think he could do it again...