Search results

1. Court Jester

Race ready 2005 ZX6 for sale

Built by Speed Tech and complete tune up and run though by Mills Race Performance before running only one race. Everything that can be removed has been to make it as light as possible. The bike runs absolutely perfect. Satisfaction guaranteed. Will stick with any 750 in the straights. Located...
  2. Court Jester

$$$Tourist Trophy $$$

I have my own forum (much smaller and less cool as this one) and have been kicking around some ideas on how to kill time over the winter and wanted to throw out some feelers to see what y’all’s thoughts are. I’m considering doing a Play Station Tourist Trophy season. I’ll be throwing in $100...
  3. Court Jester

Sociology help....

I have a 20 page sociology paper due next month on deviant behavior within society. I chose Sportbikes: Wheelies and high speeds on public roads for my subject. So I’m hitting up several (both predominantly race and street) forums for a little bit of insight from those that ride bikes. I have...
  4. Court Jester

24' v-nose trailer for sale

Dual axle, 24' v-nose trailer for sale. E-Tracks and will easily haul 6 bikes and gear or two sprint cars without the bed built up front. Ramp door rated for 4500 lbs. Bed built in the nose which is pretty nice for sleeping at the track. Also ghetto tire/wheel rack built on one side to hold...
  5. Court Jester

Suspension 101

Somebody sicky this shit.... It's been a huge, huge, huge, huge, help getting bikes set up for myself. Suspension 101. Introduction Unfortunately there is no literature that can give you the perfect machine setup. Also suspension setup is individually dependent on the rider (style...
  6. Court Jester

Track ready ZX-6 and 636 for sale

ZX6 and 636 CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE Built by Speed Tech and just complete check by Mills Race Performance (no adjustments needed and contact info available) 600 dynos at 138hp 636 dynos at 142hp both bikes the same with the exception of the 600 does not have the 1/4 turn throttle. the stuff...
  7. Court Jester

Hello from Iowa

Just wanted to say hey to all. I'm pretty much getting out of racing and back into track days due to lack of time and a ton of traveling with work and going for a masters degree. I used to hate NESBA but like to think I've grown up a little over the past few years. So what tracks does NESBA...