Search results

1. rsvrider16

2010 Daytona 675 SE white and blue

yeah, i guess that bit would have helped. I have it listed for $8250. With the long list of parts, its got way more invested but i know this is how it works. Its unforutnate but I have had a hip replacement and just cant take the risk of injury anymore. The bike has to go so I am open to...
  2. rsvrider16

2010 Daytona 675 SE white and blue

I am posting an immaculate bike that I just do not ever get the chance to ride anymore. I have had surgery and it is no longer something I can ride. You will not find a cleaner bike around. https://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/6010980174.html Triumph Daytona 675 SE Miles:11600 - just had the...
  3. rsvrider16

2010 Triumph Daytona SE - many mods

price reduced - $8500. I am looking for possible trade for a Hypermotard or supermoto as well. Just need a better riding position.
  4. rsvrider16

Ohlins Steering damper

I have an Ohlins steering damper that I removed from a 07 GSXR 750 that i sold. It is perfectly functional and ready to go. Send me a message (504)258-3125 if you are interested. I am located in Greenville SC but can ship.
  5. rsvrider16

2010 Triumph Daytona SE - many mods

It has come time to sell my 2010 Triumph Daytona SE. I have had the bike since brand new and just had the 12K mileage maintenance work done last month at Touring sport BMW. in Greenvillc, SC. Mods: Engine Slip on Yoshimira Exhaust -- shortened to match tail length Tuned via Tune ECU K&N...
  6. rsvrider16

Pitbull / Motostance Stands / MJ Moto tire warmers

I am clearing out my track stuff since i am no longer riding. I am located in Greer SC but could potentially drive to CMP or Road Atlanta one of the weekends I have 3 sets of stands for sale 1. Pit bull front and rear stands. The front has the fork pick up, not the triple clamp pick up point...
  7. rsvrider16

Folding aluminum high capacity ramp

I have a folding aluminum ramp rated for 1500 lbs. This is a very nice sturdy ramp that is in great condition but i no longer need it $200 I am located in Greer SC and could possibly deliver it to Road Atlanta or CMP in April. Marshall - (504)2583125
  8. rsvrider16

Woodcraft / MJ Moto tire warmers $250 both

I have 2 sets of warmers for sale. I do not ride anymore so i have no use for my track gear. Set 1 : Woodcraft - 180 rear and 120 front dual temp. Both turn on and run but the rear does not seem to get as hot as the front. Set 2 Mj Moto - these were only used for 1 season (maybe 5...
  9. rsvrider16

2007 SUZUKI GSXR 750 RACE TRACK BIKE CLEAN AND READY!

Could also be interested. Where are you?
  10. rsvrider16

2005 GSXR 750 , track ready 3750.00

Where are u located
  11. rsvrider16

07 gsxr 750 with ohlins and clean title

Price drop to 5500. Body work is all repaired and being primed this week. After that it can remain primed or i will paint it over the winter to my liking and the price will go back up
  12. rsvrider16

It is not allowing me to edit the above so ill add it here. Bike also has Ohlins steering damper Woodcraft case savers both sides Vortex adjustable rear sets Vortex clip ons
  13. rsvrider16

Im selling my 07 gsxr 750 with clean title. $6000.00 in greenville sc. I can deliver within a hundred miles or so I did have a lowside at road atlanta so the left side has cosmetic damage. I am taking the body work off this week and do the repairs to prime it again. I can sell primed or...
  14. rsvrider16

2006 gsxr 750

PM Sent PM sent for interest
  15. rsvrider16

2005 GSXR 750 Track bike

still available Is the bike still available? would you be able to get it to a shipping location?
  16. rsvrider16

Nola

Kart track So i went home for Christmas break and took a trip out there. This is going to be a very impressive complex once it is done. It will be the biggest private asphalt pour in the state. They have some of the garages built and one of the full size tracks. We went to the kart track...
  17. rsvrider16

Nola

Looks nice I am from New Orleans and i have been told that already the small track and kart track are bad ass. I have not been myself but if goes up as well as the other parts it should be very nice. I would go down for a weekend if NESBA signs up.
  18. rsvrider16

Bitubo Steering Damper

I have a new Bitubo Steering damper with only 2 track weekends on it. I wanted to take it off of my ZX6R and put it on my Daytona but the cost of the new brackets is so high I may as well get the blue one that I really want. It fits 07-08 Kawasaki ZX6R and may fit other similar models with...
  19. rsvrider16

Fs 2007 zx6r clean title -$4700

bump for end of track days and need this bike gone. I am getting ready to replace all fluids and clean everything. PM with Reasonable offer if interested.
  20. rsvrider16

Fs 2007 zx6r clean title -$4700

drop price drop, $4250