Search results

1. mike574

Road vs. GP Shift

I still ride standard, All my bikes are standard and don't want to think about what the shift pattern is on my bike when shift for diffrent bikes. I know in oh sh!t moments my brain will default to standard so I leave it that way. Mat Mladin, Max Biaggi and many other very fast guys ride...
  2. mike574

Buy a Cool T-Shirt...... Support a Local American Kid!

Done. Good luck to Anthony
  3. mike574

Roll Call...NJMP 23 June 2014

see this on the face tubes, glad your alright Vin
  4. mike574

CCS Summit Memorial Weekend roll call

I'm in. Saturday pratice, GTL , thunderbike LW F40 and maybe one more to be decided.
  5. mike574

NJMP May 3-4 CCS

I'll be there from 5/2 - 5/4. Pratice day friday then GTL / thunderbike / LW F40 and possible add another race that I will deside when I see the sechedule when I am at the track friday.
  6. mike574

NJMP 5/12

Here is a video I took of me and Colin (dieselboy) on the day he was talking about. All of the oil dry you see was not from any of the bikes that day but from the lemons race the day before. As you can see it was a mess, and the first session was a mess because no one knew there was oil all...
  7. mike574

Looking to buy race plastics

I had great luck with both armor bodies and sharkskins. Both hold up really well to crashes. Hotbodies I have found also to be decent, just some times harder to mount but once installed also hold up well to crashing. don't bother with the cheap stuff one crash and most of them will be wrecked
  8. mike574

roll call ccs@cmp

Just talked to by Brew Crew team mates they took a bunch of poidums this weekend, and I also heard Vinny took a win in his first race weekend; :congrats::congrats: :cheers::cheers:
  9. mike574

Decent place to stay for NJMP Track days?

The suits on top of the grages is also very good if you can book a room. Nothing better then being able to wake up at the track and go straight through tech
  10. mike574

My track only bike, Keep or remove chain guard?

I'd say keep it, a chain coming off at speed can be a bad thing. The only reason I could think to remove it is maybe for faster tire changes. Why remove somthing that is there to help you. that being said neither of my bikes have them the previous owners remove them most likely for looks
  11. mike574

Mind if I join you for a day of sportsbike thrills?

Read the rider manual first. Then when you get to the track just talk to the people around you, I have never met anyone at a NESBA (N2) date that was not will to help. It is nerve racking the first day but you'll have nothing to worry about. Trackdays are not racing, trackday are a fun day out...
  12. mike574

New CR!!

congradulations
  13. mike574

Insurance and the track

:agree:
  14. mike574

CCS classes for SV650

Me to; see you out there then if you make it to NJMP.
  15. mike574

CCS classes for SV650

With an sv it is easier to list what classes you can't run. I don't think you will not like it, I was hooked after my first session, they are so much fun to ride I almost stoped riding my 600. If your first weekend riding one will be with ccs I suggest to sign up for the practice day before the...
  16. mike574

HEADS UP. Round 1 of Moto GP starts this weekend.

That was one of the better Motogp races I seen in a long time
  17. mike574

Sooo who is in and who is not........

I'll be running CCS this year. Plans are all 3 NJMP dates, and 2 of the summit races (memorial weekend being one of them) Now I just need to get my bike's running, for some reason I always leave that to the last minute running LW-f40 / GTL / thunderbike and f40 on my 600
  18. mike574

Meet the new N2 logo

:agree:
  19. mike574

Soo.... Where is everyone going to go

I'll probably ride with aboslute cycle. They were always my second choice after NESBA
  20. mike574

i guess there collecter items now!

If this is all true I am really gutted, of all the track orgs I alway believed NESBA would alway be around. Also my track riding goal was always to one day become a NESBA cr. :( Truly saddnend by all of this. Also since my bike was crashed last season my SV will never be able to rock the...