Search results

1. R

Video from Barber Sunday

Sweet vid. Thanks for sharing.
  2. R

What are the tracks

Tampa Florida you say. You want to know what tracks are three hours away. Jennings, Palm Beach Raceway, and Holmstead. Robling is a little bit further. Barber is about 9 hours. RA will be about 8. I think that pretty much sums it up.
  3. R

AMA Barber

Watching it on TV or on a video such as this. A person just doesn't really know what it looks like untill your actually on the track and running. I never thought it was that much in elevation change and corners with the banking and elevation changes in them untill I got to hit a couple of weeks...
  4. R

Photographer at Barber 11-7

How do I get in toxh with the photogher that was at barber. I want to see if they got any pics of me in the Saturday 2:40 session(beginner group). I was wearing a green neon demo shirt riding the Yamaha FZ1. also my friend in the same shirt on the R6. Thanks for the help.
  5. R

Yamaha feedback

I would have to say the opposite about the FZ1. I found that to be very comfortable and the cornering felt good at Barber. The suspension could be stiffer for a large guy. But I managed out there. The R1 felt too aggressive on the track for me. I couldn't get a decent feel for it. Keep in mind...
  6. R

Barber Nov 7th thank you

First, thank you to NESBA and Yamaha for putting on the Demo ride. My friend and I drove from Orlando just to do this. Since I have never been on a track before. 20+ years of street riding. I hadn't really had any desire to do so. That has changed for me. Second, I'd like to thank Bob and the...
  7. R

Hi from Orlando

Thanks for the tip. My objective here is to mainly see how I like the track. I am not really concerned with pace at the moment. Good to know about the demo though. As far as the blackbird. I believe that will stay where it belongs. If I enjoy this small adventure. I will look into picking...
  8. R

Hi from Orlando

I'm sure I will. But this will be a good first exposure, before any real money gets invested. I have been studying the videos of Barber that are posted. Trying to learn my way ahead of time.
  9. R

Hi from Orlando

Sorry no track time as of yet. However that is soon to change. A liitle about myself. Been riding street for over 20 years as I am 41 now. I currently own a 98 Blackbird. I have had many various bikes over the years. Started my riding in the mts of New York. Been in Florida for the last 12...
  10. R

Hi from Orlando

Just checking in. Be looking around and checking things out.