Search results

1. W

Gsxr 1000

I also have a trailer for sale. If it doesn't sell with the bike I'll sell it separately later. Here's some details: 2008 6x12 Kingdom Elite trailer. The trailer comes with: V-nose Rear ramp Side door Good tires Diamond Plate on all leading edges Non-skid checkerboard floor Built-in front...
  2. W

Gsxr 1000

A couple more....
  3. W

Gsxr 1000

Suzuki Pics Folks, Here's some pics of the bike.... Bill
  4. W

Gsxr 1000

Folks, I'll get some pics up later tonight/tomorrow when I get home. I'm located in southern Maryland. The bike has a clear title. It was lowsided once before I bought it and fully fixed back up by the professional tuner who did the original setup. I've had the forks off and analyzed and they...
  5. W

Gsxr 1000

Bike's Sold! Folks, I have a 2003 Suzuki GSXR-1000 for sale. This bike was never used on the street and has less than 4K miles on it. The bike was bought new and turned into a track bike by Larry Pegram's mechanic. All street gear has been removed, so no lights, turn signals, plate holder...
  6. W

Indianapolis 500 tickets for sale

bessette1, Sounds like a deal. Tickets in the main Paddock by the start/finish line! I wanted to go this year but I didn't expect to find such good seats. I definitely want 2; I'll PM you with my specifics. Thanks for offering up the tickets.... WildBill
  7. W

Gixxer Parts

Bump with updates... Bill
  8. W

GSXR 1000 Track Bike Trailer

Well let's see if there is any interest for the bike without any spares. 2003 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Armour Bodies - Pro series Brembo Radial Master Cylinder Galfer Wave rotors Galfer SS front brake lines Power Commander Vortex engine cover Vortex clutch cover Ohlins triple clicker - rear Slipper...
  9. W

Gixxer Parts

I have a bunch of spares parts from an '03 GSX-R1000. They were listed with my bike and trailer that are also for sale. I'm now listing them separately since there's no action for the total package. All parts are in excellent shape and I can provide pics on request. Complete front & rear wheels...
  10. W

I have a clean title for the bike. Bill
  11. W

Folks, I have a 2003 Suzuki GSXR-1000 for sale. This bike was never used on the street and only has around 3400 miles on it. The bike was bought new and turned into a track bike by Larry Pegram's mechanic. All street gear has been removed, so no lights, turn signals, plate holder, street body...
  12. W

Knox Contour Back Protector - Race Model

Bump...... Price cut to $150.00 Bill
  13. W

Here's a couple pictures..... Bill
  14. W

Chris, I'll get some pics this evening when I get home. Thanks for looking.... Bill
  15. W

Bump.... Any interest????
  16. W

Wtb gsxr 1000

Steve, I know you said you are looking for a '07-'08 GSX-R. I don't have one of thoose but I am selling an '03 GSX-R 1000 that has many upgrades and very low miles. My '03 has never been licensed on the street, it was converted straight to a track bike. It has many mods including aftermarket...
  17. W

Sorry about that.......It's a Contour Race Large. You can go to the Knox site to see the sizes but the Race Large is 510 mm torso length with built-in coccyx protection. Bill
  18. W

I have a Knox Contour Back protector for sale I bought it last year and only used it on 2 weekends. Due to personal issues I am getting out of track riding and looking to sell some stuff off. The back protector is in excellent shape. It sells for $225 plus shipping new on-line. I'm asking...
  19. W

WTB GSXR1000 Track Bike

I have an '03 GSX-R 1000 that's all set up for the track. (It was originally set-up by Larry Pegram's mechanic.) The bike was never used on the street and has less than 4K miles on it, all track time and never raced. It has race plastics on it, re-done shocks and forks, Vortex side covers, Power...