1. D

WTB track bike in CT/NY/NJ

bump bump
  2. D

2004 R6 Track Bike - NJ - $3000

sent you a pm
  3. D

WTB track bike in CT/NY/NJ

Hey guys, Im looking for a 600cc track bike(Honda or Suzuki) in the Tri-State area.. Would like a bike with a title, doesnt need to be clear. PM me or email me dand750@yahoo.com thanks
  4. D

2006 CBR 600RR Track Bike Cheap

pm sent
  5. D

Nesba at ims nyc

hey vinnie by any chance where u at the booth...im trying to remember who it was...
  6. D

Nesba at ims nyc

southwestern CT
  7. D

Nesba at ims nyc

thanks...I also couldnt find the booth..I had to ask at Yamaha were the hell you guys were...But im glad i found it..One of the only reasons why i went to the show..Wanted to find a group to ride with..
  8. D

Nesba at ims nyc

yea i wanted to go put i waited to the last minute to sign up...It was all booked up..But im thinking bout sometime in May...The instructor at the booth said lighting would be a better track for a first timer..so im going to take his advice and try it...
  9. D

Nesba at ims nyc

wassup guys I am new and want to get into some track riding this year...I went to the IMS in New york and checked out all the groups who are doing track days this year..I have to admit i was impressed with NESBA and the people i talked to at their booth..I have made my choice and i will be...
  10. D

Intro class

wow thanks for all the advice guys.....if i can get some rental leathers for that day im def. in.......
  11. D

Intro class

thnks for the input........being its my first time i read over the manual and i see alot of safety precautions for my bike are recommend but not required....i was gonna sign up and go with my bike as is and if i like it was gonna do everything over the winter....do u think tech inspection will...
  12. D

Intro class

hey guys...new to the track scene..i was thinking about taking advantage of the free intro class...i was wondering if anyone has done it or should i just go for the whole day....also being that i havent even checked if the date is open (oct 25) would it be good for someone who has never been on...