Search results

1. ckruzel

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

yeah i can make those
  2. ckruzel

stefano mesa's bike, front plate and headlight decals we made for him
  3. ckruzel

working on some panigale race decals, upper complete with headlight decals
  4. ckruzel

did a couple things for josh herrin, front fender wrap and numbers for his moto2 bike, i got to design the numbers for the caterham team
  5. ckruzel

i'll be around just about all day tomorrow phone number is 570-718-0405
  6. ckruzel

you can give me a call in the evening, best time is around 8pm or so or anytime this thursday or any mondays my office phone is 570-718-0405 did you guys log out and log back in i couldnt send a pm until i did that
  7. ckruzel

ouldsmobile, i didnt see a pm yet from you, but the pm's are all changed, send me an email from drippinwet.com with your phone number and i'll call you right back
  8. ckruzel

ouldsmobile, can you send me your phone number in a pm i wont be able to search for your email from your screen name vs real name, or i'm in front of the computer right now if you resend it
  9. ckruzel

Wtb nesba sticker??

buy some decals from me and ask for some complimentary nesba decals with your order
  10. ckruzel

i can do up a really cool 4 , its just a swingarm decal for both sides, i think the flag looks really cool
  11. ckruzel

its three 1's for his championships, i didnt like the way they looked regular so i just made a straight line in the middle and made the two on the ends like book ends, the three gold teeth are for the championships also
  12. ckruzel

Hayes New logo for 2014 and what else could you have if your number is 666 benny solis new graphics for 2014
  13. ckruzel

never, trackday and clubracers make up about 90% of what we do! thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. ckruzel

custom alpinestars supertech boot decals for james the rocket rispoli we made it to Moto2 - GO HERRIN!!!!!! Meen Motorsports 2014 Livery