Search results

1. trailmug

Bazzaz AFM and QS4 USB

***SOLD*** I'm offering up for sale a used (one season) Bazzaz AFM Auto-Tune module for Bazzaz Z-Fi units. This thing's pretty slick.. you can set a desired AFR on the RPM X TPS graph, and it will adjust the fuel map accordingly. I got my bike mapped out and feeling pretty good last year and am...
  2. trailmug

WTB: Z-Fi and Race Bodywork for 08+ R6

I don't particularly need the TC or QS, but will consider it if the price is right. Will also take a Z-AFM if someone needs to get rid of one. I've been trying to get into some Optimal Racing bodywork (becuase I haven't quite talked myself into dropping $600) but they're on extended backorder...
  3. trailmug

Practicing going slow with greg

Figured I'd post up what everybody missed bailing on Monday's rain. :) Special thanks to Fred and the RA staff for sticking around for us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMW0xsbriWU
  4. trailmug

Road Atlanta

Any Midwesterners planning to make the haul to Road Atlanta this weekend?
  5. trailmug

R6 kill times for Bazzaz QS

Would anybody with some track tuning time on the Bazzaz QS care to share with me a baseline for kill times on a 2006+ R6 ? I'm wondering if the lower gear intervals might be a bit long out of the box, as I'm sure they don't want to be responsible for grinding dogs.. Or I could be nuts. :)
  6. trailmug

Roller coasters

Has anyone else, after having taken up track days as a regular habit, been to an amusement park, ridden the baddest-ass rollercoaster, and thought "..that's it?"