1. Davisjk

Getting Out For Now / Track day Items

Thanks Mike...
  2. Davisjk

BUMP !!! Make some offers if interested.. Thanks..:dunno:
  3. Davisjk

:D BUMP for some good items still available !!!!!
  4. Davisjk

When asking questions or requesting pics on PM, please leave your number or email and I can get it right back to you. Thanks...:D
  5. Davisjk

Meat - the unfortunate thing is NESBA has not gone back to Roebling in a while. Iam def missing riding. How are things going Meat and John ?
  6. Davisjk

Have some track day stuff left to sell: Large / XL Alpinestars Chest Protector ( New ) Med / Large Racing Back Protector 04-07 CBR 1000rr Woodcraft Frame Sliders, ones you can replace pucks ( New ) T rex front stand ( Black ) Lockhart Phillips Rear stand, adjustable for swing arm only ( Black )...
  7. Davisjk

Roebling Road??

Nesba use to go there 2 weekends a season. But has not in 2 years now. SUCKS wish they would go back !!!!!!!!!!:mad:
  8. Davisjk

GSXR1000 Cam

Bump !!!!
  9. Davisjk

GSXR1000 Cam

I'am selling for a buddy a 2009-2011 GSXR1000 Yoshimura Type R Cam, It is brand new with zero miles / hours on it. $1000.00 OBO.
  10. Davisjk

Congrats to John Dunham

Good job Bud, you have come along ways from our first days at Roebling (you know back when NESBA use to ride there :( ). I told you, one day you would be there. Look forward to riding with you soon.:congrats::congrats:
  11. Davisjk

Barber Chili cook off

Chili gathering was fun, I was glad I was still able to attend and bring the wife's chili, she was happy to hear that it was gone quickly. lets do it again, maybe next time I wont have to do it from a chair. Have a good off season.
  12. Davisjk

Crash barber / thanks

Thanks again bud. You and your dad are awesome... See ya soon
  13. Davisjk

Crash barber / thanks

Thank You !!!
  14. Davisjk

Crash barber / thanks

Yup, that is me you met at RRR with Ken and at Frank Kinsey. Yeah turn 1 at Barber and a crappy GPA front did not mix. No excuses here should have listened to others and used a different tire for the cold day / track. We are all learning here. We missed you bud wish you were there to hang out...
  15. Davisjk

Crash barber / thanks

It was good to meet you too Lynda, it was cool hanging out with everyone at the get together. Dave may not remember me but he worked with me at Roebling a couple of seasons ago before I got my bump. I always appreciated the help he gave me.
  16. Davisjk

Crash barber / thanks

6 weeks in a air boot / cast is the recovery time. Good thing it is winter time..:mad:
  17. Davisjk

RIP Abraham Stacey

RIP, Prayers to the family...
  18. Davisjk

Crash barber / thanks

I was one of the many that went down on Sat. I low sided pretty bad going into turn 1. I just wanted to thank all the guys who helped and checked on me when I got back from the Hospital. Derrick and his wife, Todd L., John Duhnam and his dad and one of my best friends who knows I appreciated the...
  19. Davisjk

Water Wetter at 31 degrees?

I may be wrong, but the temperature outside needs to be sustained below freezing for more than just a couple of hours to freeze the water in your bike. I don't believe it will be BELOW freezing for that long sat night.
  20. Davisjk

Barber Chili cook off

Wife is making up the chili, it will be ready to go and RIGHT....:cheers::wow: