Search results

1. Troy

Alpinestar gloves-($60) canyon dancer strap ($20)

Prices include shipping. Both items have not been used previously. Gloves are SP-2 size medium
  2. Troy

Chicken hawk tire warmers $170 shipped

Have a set of chicken hawk tire warmers. Work great, they are the single heat setting ones. Price includes shipment to your door. PM for PayPal/payment details.
  3. Troy

2009 R1 Raven 3300mi- Raleigh, nc

I am selling my 2009 R1 with approx. 3494 miles on it. Bike is in perfect condition, and it has a new set of Pirelli Rosso Corsa Tires with less than 500 miles on them. I have the title (clean) in hand. It has been garaged kept and hardly ridden. I am the second owner, and I purchased the bike...
  4. Troy

03-05 R6 Armour Bodies

bought these a couple of years ago, spray painted them and did 2 track days. No damage what so ever! I am asking $400 plus shipping costs. http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=71-0445SS email tbbrooks1@gmail.com for more information
  5. Troy

2005 R6 Street and Track ready NC

I am selling my 2005 Yamaha R6, it has 18081 miles on it and it is in showroom condition. This bike has been meticulously maintained by an experienced rider and garage kept for its entire life. I have installed a GYTR shorty exhaust, integrated tail light, Gregg's customs front turn signals...
  6. Troy

Go Pro Digital- $100

Anybody interested in a Go Pro Digital Camera? No mounts included, Just the camera and enclosure and cables. $100 plus shipping
  7. Troy

2005 r6 track/street ready

Located in advance NC. This bike is in excellent condition 18000 miles never wrecked clean title in hand. Email tbbrooks1@gmail.com for more pictures or questions. See Craigslist add for more info.http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/mcy/1939795722.html $4200
  8. Troy

What to do with tailight assembly/harness?

Ive been stripping the bike down this weekend getting it ready for VIR South next weekend, new set of armour bodies on the way this week, and I am trying to figure out how to get the taillight harness removed and it looks like a piece of the harness doesnt have a clip to remove it. Any ideas...
  9. Troy

Dunlop 209's on the road?

Needing some new tires on the 09 R1, it sees prolly 75% road use and 25% track use. What is your opinion of using this tire for the street? I saw that trackdaystore.com has a set with two soft rears and a medium compound front for $329 + $40 for shipping. Troy
  10. Troy

Where to dyno in NC?

Just was curious about any shops that have dyno/tuning services in the Raleigh or Winston-Salem area? Im getting pretty bored with all this cold weather so i figured getting some printouts on the bikes would be fun. Thanks
  11. Troy

Daytona 200 Anyone?

Was thinking about getting some tickets for me and my girlfriend to head down and watch the race under the lights. Can anyone comment on there experiences down there? Im thinking about just getting the $45/per grandstand tickets and just take it from there. thanks guys
  12. Troy

Moto GP going back to 1000cc

just came accross this, I cant freaking wait http://moto-racing.speedtv.com/article/motogp-1000cc-for-2012-or-even-2011-pt-1/
  13. Troy

2005 r6 rebuild. BIG PROBLEMS

I have been helping some friends try to rebuild a wrecked 2005 r6. Everything has been going ok until today when we came across this massive crack in the top end of the motor. Is this worth trying to fix? :banghead:
  14. Troy

Optimal vs Armour Bodies

any thoughts on these two manf. of body work. Optimal is about $200 cheaper than Armour Bodies...so whats the big difference? I know that a lot of my friends on the wera boards have told me to go with the Optimal over the others....Any one run these?
  15. Troy

Where to get suspension setup in NC?

I just got a 2009 R1 and the suspension seems extremely stiff. I am located in the Raleigh area, and I was wanting to know if there was in place near me that could set up the suspension a little better than what it is stock.
  16. Troy

Proud new owner...09 R1

Just picked up the newest addition to the family today...I am still in shock! lol, this is my dream bike! more pics to come tomorrow after she gets a bath :D
  17. Troy

Going to Look at a new bike this weekend...Need Advice

So Im going to look at a 2009 R1 on saturday and I was wanting to get some good pointers as to what to look/listen/ask for....The bike has 800 miles on it and has a two brothers slip on, the current owner is a guy in the marines that recently got married and is expecting so he is looking to get...
  18. Troy

Brake Pads...All the same?

I am in need of a new set of pads for my 05' R6 and I went by Cycle Gear in Raleigh yesterday and they recommended Galfer HH pads, and said they would do fine for track day use...$45 a set. Others have told me that the Vesrah RJL's are the best that you can get...$145 a set. Im just not sure...
  19. Troy

Possible to get a Euro R1 in America?

I am looking to get a new R1 coming in 2010 and I really love the Euro Moto GP replica one...Has anyone ever heard of ordering a bike overseas? Is this even possible?
  20. Troy

Hadnt been this sore in a while

Whew, just did the VIR south course this past Saturday and I am still feeling it. My legs feel like i did 500 squats and my forearms are still tight. I got the bump on Sat. into I-group and the pace really wore me out, there was a couple of times I didn't even think I was going to be able to...