Search results

1. V

thanks to Nesba for a great weekend

thanks to the Nesba crew and NCBIKES people for a fun weekend especially since the weather was so hot and thanks to all fellow nesba riders also. -eddie #807 A
  2. V

NCBIKE Info

thanks for the info-I plan on riding both days and taking my toyhauler
  3. V

NCBIKE Roll Call

does anybody know if you can get in Fri evening/late afetrnoon for camping overnite?
  4. V

NCBIKE Info

can you get in Fri evening to camp overnite for Sat event?
  5. V

Bikes You've Owned

the clutch works fine, even though I don't think it is necessary but the bike does seem to have a good bit of engine braking. This bike is a LOT of FUN to ride especially on a twisty road which we have plenty of here in central Va. I got the green and black SE which is a decent looking bike. It...
  6. V

Bikes You've Owned

82 LTD 550 82 CB 900F 87 Ninja 750R 92 ZX-11 2000 Hayabusa (still own) 95 GS500 99 FZR 600 97 XR-250R(still own) 2005 R6 2000 Voyager 2005 ST 1300(still own) 2006 GSXR-750 (current trackbike) 2013 Ninja 300 (bought 2 days ago have only ridden 105 miles but fun so far) eddie "A" #807
  7. V

VIR Sun Mon

thanks to directors and control riders and fellow Nesbians I had agood time at Patriot. Did not ride Mon but was still better than being at work. Last track day this year for me but I'll be trail riding on my XR-250. Oh yeah and thanks to everyone who contributed to the food feast Sat. nite...
  8. V

Taylor

Taylor sorry to hear about your crash Taylor but glad you are okay. Hope to see you at VIR Oct 14th an 15th. -eddie #807
  9. V

Diesel truck advice

buy the new Ford-the 6.7 has more power than you will ever need and gets good fuel mileage but wait until it's broke in before you modify. I personally have 1999 7.3 powerstroke dually and love it and also recently purchased a 2011 xt-275 funfinder toyhauler. eddie #807 A group 06 gsxr-750
  10. V

07 GSX-R 750, track ready, street legal.

is the suspension stock?
  11. V

FEELER: 2007 Yamaha R6v Candy Red 3,600 miles

would you be interested in trading for a 2000 hayabusa? It has a stock frame (not extended) but has a Bob Carpenter ported head and cams and PC and HMF exhaust and makes 185 rwhp.
  12. V

Come on Stan

praying for Stan's recovery
  13. V

2009 Yamaha R6

r6 for sale is this bike still for sale?
  14. V

You guys feel that earth quake??

I was in the Food Lion Grocery store in Louisa, Va and this earthquake shook the ground hard up and down but not side to side. Louisa is 6 miles away from Mineral which was the epicenter. Ceiling tiles fell down and tons of stuff fell off the shelves but there did not appear to be any major...
  15. V

26 ft toyhauler camper for sale

sorry I don't have pics-but yes this is a toyhauler-it has a side ramp and enough room for 2 bikes-I'll try to get pictures up soon. If I still have this camper in mid August I'll use it again at VIR on 21st 22nd.
  16. V

vir 11-12 any videos ?

video thanks for video Kaley you followed me for a lap after I messed up turn one in the Sun. 3rd afternoon session-I'm on black R6 in blue and white leathers. -#807 A Goup
  17. V

Track ratings. Your experience/favorite and why.

VIR North is my favorite
  18. V

26 ft toyhauler camper for sale

2008 Cherokee Grey Wolf 26bh with front side ramp with queen bed that folds up in front. Excellent condition and sleeps up to 8 . Will be at VIR North June 11th and 12th. 11500 or best reasonable offer. call late evenings before 11 pm (540) 967-2692 located in central Virginia
  19. V

Awesome weekend at VIR

I would also like to thank all the NESBA staff and CR's for another fun season of riding. I rode Sunday on Patriot and had fun even though I have a cold and was coughing a lot. It had been about 4 years since I rode Patriot and I forgot how much it works you (sore legs now) but it's a good sore...
  20. V

vir 8/22/23/2010

Had a great time Sun and Mon at VIR-thanks to all CR's and directors and fellow riders. My name is Eddie and I'm number 807 in A group. (2005 r6)