Search results

1. sasrocks

Yamaha R6 NEW Sharkskinz front fender 06-07

new in box never opened. $20 includes shipping. basically free to a NESBA rider - just to get it out of my basement. SOLD
  2. sasrocks

Sharkskinz Front Fender 06-07 R6 NIB

New in Box, Sharkskinz front fender for 06-07 R6. $50 + shipping (new $105) thull5@kc.rr.com
  3. sasrocks

Yamaha R6 parts 03+, 06+

PM sent
  4. sasrocks

Preferred 600?

R6 all day every day and twice on Sunday, for all the reasons mentioned. I've ridden them all and the only other one I would even consider is the 09+ Kaw. I ran R6's from 06 so it is not a sponsorship thing in the least As a taller guy the fit is better, it seems roomer than the CBR which...
  5. sasrocks

Yamaha R6 parts 03+, 06+

you need spares!
  6. sasrocks

Yamaha R6 parts 03+, 06+

Below are listed parts for 03+ R6 unless otherwise indicated. Prices do not include shipping 03+ Sprockets and cush drives (sprocket hub) where indicated (all sprockets re Vortex) 50t very good $20 50t avg $15 49t avg $15 49t vg $15 47t with cush drive/spacer excellent $60 45t w/ cush drive...
  7. sasrocks

6 x 16 enclosed Race Trailer $3400

new price $3,100
  8. sasrocks

6 x 16 enclosed Race Trailer $3400

Doolittle enclosed trailer, 16 * 6 ft with high ceilings (no bumping heads for 6 footers, with overhead storage room). This trailer is in very good condition, all lights work, and has dual axles, electric brakes, with a 7500 lb gross capacity (trailer weight 2500 lbs empty). It is set up to haul...
  9. sasrocks

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

RIP to you Mike, fellow Rider. Condolences to his family and loved ones.
  10. sasrocks

Zuma opinions... deal or no deal?

hell yeah, that 70 kit is the tits!!!
  11. sasrocks

blame

its always the tire's fault.:idea:
  12. sasrocks

Traxxio AK-20 or Race-Tech

ak-20s no contest. had both.
  13. sasrocks

crash sequence from ccs 7/23/11

Howlie Boyz strike again!
  14. sasrocks

Bad CCS weekend for some Nesbians...

I heard various incidents incl. oil on the track, some bikes ended up in the trees, over the fences, broken in two etc. Best wishes for all riders involved.
  15. sasrocks

Adios nesba

a cursory review of his location suggests Ft Wayne In which is 5 hrs and change from Beaver and BHF according to google.
  16. sasrocks

How would you react if......

what kind of bike is it? If you are touching pegs (not feelers), something ain't right....
  17. sasrocks

stock r6 suspension

I defer to someone with more suspension knowledge than I, who will come along with an informed technical answer. The carts are drop in, and portable whereas the valves require more work to install. As far as the damping quality I know the carts feel better and work better than just the valves.
  18. sasrocks

stock r6 suspension

IMO the rear shock is OK at that pace and up to a mid pack novice pace. I think unless you are 140 lbs a budget fix for the forks includes proper springs and traxxion valves (not the AK cartridge) for the forks, however. This is what I had on my backup bike and used that for CRing, worked fine.
  19. sasrocks

Michelin Rains F/S

sold - thanks to all