Search results

1. snoman48

Joe Rocket GPX Leather Track pants 42 Waist

Do you still have these?
  2. snoman48

R6 Partout. 03-05 r6 and 06-09 R6s stock and aftermarket parts. Wheel set more

Hey man, you've got a couple things I'm looking for. Can you send me some pics of the cush drive set, the axle;axle nut;and adjuster blocks, and the rear wheel sprocket hub? I'll PM you my email
  3. snoman48

Wtb:leather suit and boots

are you thinking of selling that two-piece?
  4. snoman48

2007 Tacoma SR5 - Access Cab Prerunner

awesome looking truck man, wish it was in my budget. GLWS
  5. snoman48

looking for a track bike

good luck man, I'm trying to find one too. Wrecked is fine by me too, I'd love a winter project. Not to thread jack you or anything :D
  6. snoman48

'01 R6 Trackbike F/S- $1,800 (NYC)

Oh the money is sincere, that's not the question. You're status in this forum is what's holding you back, after the impression you made on the other members. Oh, and getting your post flagged for rule violation and banned on the r6-forum isn't gonna help your sale either:rtfm: best of luck!
  7. snoman48

Sure I understand where you're coming from..I don't need turnkey so if you happen to wreck it I'll be here to get the pieces. Good luck selling on this forum! :haha:
  8. snoman48

When you're ready to do a hefty price drop let me know, pick up wont be a problem either. Plus, I'd love to have my membership paid for :D
  9. snoman48

2000 Yamaha R6 - cheap!

Good lookin bike, wish I could spare the cash right now Free Bump, GLWS!
  10. snoman48

6 Wire twisters

We weren't always graced with reversible swipes..(safety wire pliers). So we just manually twisted the wire the other way. Gotta love the USMC airwing!
  11. snoman48

2003 R1 Near DC

she will be well loved and cared for. no worries
  12. snoman48

2003 R1 Near DC

PM sent
  13. snoman48

Autism Benefit Ride

In case anyone is interested, there's an Autism Benefit Ride Sunday, August 7th. Follow the link for more details. http://www.aidensdream.com/
  14. snoman48

SPIDI JP3 Hydroback race suit

Hey I realize I'm basically giving this thread CPR and the paddles, but any chance you've still got this suit?
  15. snoman48

NYS Reg Laws

I got bit by the track bug while in the service actually, they started cracking down hard on motorcycle safety, so they "forced" us to go take every available MSF course, as well as attending track days set up on empty flight lines and run by the California Superbike School. FYI, Keith Code is...
  16. snoman48

NYS Reg Laws

Thanks again for all the advice to HondaGal - my noob-ness shows again. I was under the presumption that divisions were separated by riding ability and bike class, but obviously that's not the case so that settles that. I guess I was just caught up watching guys sized like rossi and the likes...
  17. snoman48

NYS Reg Laws

On a similar topic, I was planning on starting track on an R6, but my only qualm is that I'm a pretty big dude (just under 6 foot, walk around at about 215). I'm pretty good with tuning my bike to me, I'm just worried that a 600 may be a tad underpowered to be competitive with me on it. being a...
  18. snoman48

NYS Reg Laws

man! that was more than I had hoped for! Thanks all of you for all the responses. I was in fact hoping to avoid the reg and ins issues all together, and from the sum of all the responses it seems that shouldn't be an issue. I've got good health insurance, and being that I'll most likely be...
  19. snoman48

NYS Reg Laws

Alright, So I've been a bit of a creeper here on NESBA for a few years now, but between a few good ol' USMC deployments and such, I've never had a chance to track. Now, I'm out, and looking to get my track cherry popped at either NJMP or Monticello this summer. Now that that rant is over, my...