Search results

1. U

For sale 07 gsxr 750

I'm selling my 07 750 this is the marine corp bike that some of you may have seen. The bike has many extras to much to list plus a bunch of spare parts. This bike would be great if want to move up from a 600 I'm also selling off my gear that I will post later I'm asking $7,000 with all spare...
  2. U

For sale 09 r1

Im posting this for my friend this bike is mint and can be used as a trackbike or race or can be made back to street . Bike has less then 1200 miles on it and has never been down . Bike has shark skiz race faring full race exhaust vortex rear sets and all stock parts for street. Asking 10,000...
  3. U

Fairing repair

I'm offering a repair service for fixing damaged fiberglass race faring. Most repairs cost around $150/200. I'm offering a cheaper an less expense way instead of you having to buy new fairing which cost between $400/900. If anyone is interesterd contact me at 917-682-7675 or email me at...
  4. U

Wtb

Wtb a used pit bike to teach dauther to ride.
  5. U

for sale or trade

This was also posted in the paddock. I have a 08 Harley street bob for sale or trade. I'm asking $12,000 the bike has limited paint set, pipes mini apes this bike is mint I'm selling it because I dont ride it much has very low miles and clean title I will trade for a 08-09 gsxr 1000 or a r1 if...
  6. U

for sale or trade

I have a Harley 08 street bob for sale clean title bike is mint has forward controls and pipes also limited paint set on tank don't ride street much asking 12,000 firm or will trade for a gsxr 1000 or r1 of 08-09 if anyone is interested pm me please only if you are serious. Thanks
  7. U

gearing

What is the best gearing for a 2010 R1for the track thanks.
  8. U

race attack

Has anyone tried race attack tires and what combo did you use at njmp. Thanks
  9. U

control rider

How do you qualifie to become a control rider.
  10. U

gsxr 07/ 750 parts

I have full farings for sale and other parts . I will be at njmp on 04/03 with parts.
  11. U

first time

I did a lot of track days .This will be my first time racing with ccs in 2010 any body got some good pointers.THANKS.