Search results

1. L

2005 Kawi green 636 loaded for track!

Baltimore...Low miles (9000+) green kawi 636 with rare white wheels. Been on track several times and kept mechanically perfect, no crashes (minor scratches), great condition, complete track package (I'm moving): Read the list, look up the 636 in the blue books, consider the aftermarket...
  2. L

Baltimore Green Kawai 05 636

Just got my assignment to southern florida 1 may, not enough track days down there I can find beyond a few at Homestead. Email me at lacloudchaser@yahoo.com if interested 9000+ miles on green 2005 Kawasaki 636 with major race mods: 1. 5 track days, never crashed, a small scrape on the plastic...
  3. L

Moving to FL, selling green kawi 636

bike is in baltimore Located in Baltimore
  4. L

Moving to FL, selling green kawi 636

Just got my assignment to southern florida 1 may, not enough track days down there I can find beyond a few at Homestead. Email me at lacloudchaser@yahoo.com if interested 9000+ miles on green 2005 Kawasaki 636 with major race mods: 1. 5 track days, never crashed, a small scrape on the plastic...
  5. L

Looking for someone to share trailer / track day fun in Baltimore

Hello, Anyone else (individual or groups) from Baltimore area who will be running NJ and Summit this summer? I live in the shipyard here and ran both tracks last year on my track-only 636. Looking to meet others for ride/trailer sharing and general good times this season. On facebook ( drew...
  6. L

NJ Thunderbolt for sale 1 Nov

Sorry man, B group
  7. L

NJ Thunderbolt for sale 1 Nov

I have 1 nov at thunderbolt for sale, 305-803-9158 Drew
  8. L

Summit Jefferson 26 for sale

I have a B group slot for sale for summit, please call 305-803-9158. Drew
  9. L

Can you recommend some brake upgrade for my 636?

Folks, I'm asking folks who have direct experience on which supplier, model for the following goals with my 2005 636 track bike; Brakes: I want to really focus here. Braided lines (what company do you have experience with?). What other changes, even what pads are recommended for racing. Master...
  10. L

Are you selling a trailer?

Folks, Location: Baltimore I'm looking for a NON enclosed trailer, one or two bike capacity. any info, please reply. thanks
  11. L

Need a good site to buy 2005 636 track parts

:banghead:Hey all, I need one or more great websites to purchase stuff for my 05 636 track bike, some of this is universal, some not; flush kit mod for side view mirror (i.e. removal of mounts), brake lines, pads, rear sets, etc. Just a general location that covers the 636 and has a good track...
  12. L

Baltimore rider looking for others

Just a heads up, if you are in the Baltimore or MD area and will be going to track days or local back country rides, I just moved here. Gfnd wants to ride along on the 14 as well, so solo or couples rides, whatever... For track days, I have no trailer but have a strong pulling jeep and will...
  13. L

Baltimore to Beaverun this weekend!?!

Heading to Summit tonight for friday, anyone else (trailer) Folks, I just moved to Baltimore (inner harbor) and will be up at summit tomorrow (fri), I have no trailer and Uhaul isn't coming through, if anyone is going and would like to split costs, please email me at the address below. Also...
  14. L

2005 green Kawi 636 ready for track

Oh, Im selling only because my company is moving me and its having a hard time with these oil prices (Airline pilot :) I had the mech do a complete top end inspection when I got the bike in November, was purchased to make it a track bike and hardly ridden... Drew
  15. L

2005 green Kawi 636 ready for track

This is a never tracked 2005 636 that has everything needed for track: IN BALTIMORE new CT tires (2miles) new brakes (2 miles) new plugs new quality chain 2 brothers pipes and power commander installed center stand complete set of drilled and ready skins, use em when you need em set of...