Search results

1. jinglecbr

Ohlins Shock spring/rate question

Ok so picked up almost new Ohlins ttx SU 788 rear shock for my 07 gsxr 1000 track bike. I pretty sure its sprung too heavy for me , but just wanna make sure. I called ohlins and another suspension guru and I'm guessing they're pretty busy with real racers cause I get voice mail n no call back...
  2. jinglecbr

WTB 07 GSXR 1000 Race shock

Lookin for one in decent shape
  3. jinglecbr

07 R6 Street bike $4800 obo

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/4070852680.html Price dropped to $4600 obo
  4. jinglecbr

$387 credits for I group

I have $387 in credits of which $301 is transferable in Cash value. So pick a couple of days for I group that will use up most of or more of the $387 , I will purchase the days and transfer them to you. I will discount it to u by $60.00 So for example if both days cost $390, you paypal me...
  5. jinglecbr

07 GSXR 600 Track bike

Getting out of the track for the time being , so buy it , you need this... She runs strong,I could occasionally reel in some larger mofos on gixer 750 on the straights It has ,12k miles, Yoshi pipe, power comander 3, yoshi case protectors, awesome front brakes (R6 calipers w/vesrah xx pads...
  6. jinglecbr

04-05 GSXR 600-750 Race fairings

Unpainted "Motofairings" upper and lower and front fender. I mounted these but chose to get a diff bike for the track. The DSEUS fasterners have been installed. The fit is not good as the high end stuff , but they are useable. On the lower right rear bolt attachment point I had to drill another...