Search results

1. S

harris wsb spec swing arm for gsxr

this is a harris wsb spec arm,one of two to this spec made.this is not the customer spec arm,it was made for cresant suzuki and used in there bsb team from 1996 till 1998 then by preformance house race team from 1999 till 2001. the arm is a fully fabricated unit,and has titanium ajuster...
  2. S

ohlins superbike forks fg7700 for swop

swop 1997 ohlins superbike forks 46mm fg7700 v-660 for showa 46mm superbike forks,these are not for sale swop only,they are in good conditon,only mudguard rub on the sliders,the stantions are perfect,come with 40mm caliper brakets,and if the showa forks have spindle,ill also include the titanium...
  3. S

wanted bsxr 750 srad xro/emo race parts.

looking for eny suzuki factory race parts eny thing considered.xro or emo eny parts you have would be usfull,as if i get a good spaires base then ill race the bike againe. thanks for looking.
  4. S

eny body help?

hi evey one,im from the uk and iv been trying to fine a pvm six spoke 16.5/3 gsxr front rim ,made in the 1990's. iv looked all over the uk,and tryed urope,to no end.so i am trying in the us,eny help would be greatly recived. the wheel is for my priverters british super bike,(wich was jammie...
  5. S

uk gsxrer freak at large in the us?

hi im speedy sie,from the uk,and iv joined this forum,to see if there are eny gsxrer freaks over here iv 3 750 srad's,and a full xr07 factory bike im restoring now.will post some pics once iv got use to ya forum..:notsure:
  6. S

wanted pvm 16.5/3 for gsxr

hi there,im looking for a pvm six spoke magnesium 16.5/3 wheel for my,factory gsxr750srad race bike that im restoring, the wheel was made in the 1990's,:popcorn: