Search results

1. F

FS- 2007 GSXR 750 (Buffalo, NY)

Getting out of racing. Selling my 2007 Suzuki GSXR 750 for $4,500 firm. Fully prepped and ready for WERA tech. Bike runs great, has been raced in approximately 5 races and three track days. Converted from street bike after a low side at approximately 2500 miles. Bike has been low sided on...
  2. F

WTB - dirt bike/pit bike

So I'm looking for a pit bike that I can take on trails during the off season and in between events. I'd like to stay in the $700 or less range. I'm thinking 100-125cc? Let me know what you've got. bnfarnsworth@yahoo.com.
  3. F

06 07 gsxr 600 750 parts lots and lots !!!

Do you have the front master cylinder and brake reservoir? Price on those?
  4. F

Dunlop 211 GPA front

I'm selling a front 120/70 Dunlop 211GPA (this is the US made, not the UK NTEC) with 1 solo, 2 sprints and a trackday on it. It's not down to the wear bars, but I want NTECs on for my races coming up. Would be great for turning some laps at a trackday. I'll be at Beaverun this Sunday w/NESBA...
  5. F

Mid Ohio!!!!

Much appreciated, thank you for that. I will see you all out there.
  6. F

Mid Ohio!!!!

I just called the local number for the track and they told me (don't know who I talked to) that camping Sunday night was a no go. They said I could park outside of Gate 1 and that the gates open at 7am. :confused:
  7. F

B or I?

8. F

2010 promo??

So is there a discount code to put in on the woodcraft website? Or do I need to order these through you?