Search results

1. O

photographer at barber last weekend?

Hey guys nice to see you, sorry didn't get a chance to meet you was busy trying to get some shots. I will post pictures tomorrow, have been trying to edit. J Murray was really nice to meet you and hopefully we can get together and go ridding sometime. I didn't make it Sunday because I was...
  2. O

*****Barber = FREE BEER****

Thanks I will be there Sat afternoon and Sun (after church) hopefully I can ride my bike because I also need to get the sag set right. Look for me in a black polo jacket with camera equip in hand if I drive my car. Holla my name Hey Tony!!!!!! and I will come over an snap some. Eagle where...
  3. O

New guy from Bloomington, IN

Welcome enjoy and be safe
  4. O

*****Barber = FREE BEER****

Hey Eageltangreen, I'm new to forum and me and my bestfriend are working on my bike to get it up an running hopefully I can get out there and meet some of you great guys. I'm hoping my friend is not to busy so we can ride the bikes there if not I will be coming by car. I only live 30 min away...
  5. O

anyone going barber 2-27-10 ?

Thanks guys for your input I will be there hopefully on my bike, it's at best friend house we have been putting it back together. So if he has no plans I will be there. If not I will drive my car which brings me to a question. I'm getting into photography and I like shooting sport shots. I would...
  6. O

Newbie gixxer

Not new to ridding, but new to this forum an Nesba. Looking forward to meeting you guys 1 day and getting some track and street ride in. I live in Birmingham Alabama.
  7. O

suspension at nesba event?

Suspension help Hey tricky will you be at Barber next weekend. I will have on a black/white shift jacket on a 01 blue/white gsxr. If weather permits I will be there Sunday. I weight about 200 pounds and heard that there is nothing like getting it done.
  8. O

anyone going barber 2-27-10 ?

Hey guys I'm new to the forum just bought a bike and hopefully it will be ready (minor repairs) 01 gsxr 600. Friend of mine said It's worth having sag done an maybe someone there who charges about $80.00 to have this done.Talking about shocks setting etc... Do you guys know if someone will be...