Search results

1. M

Custom leathers???

X 2 for the Held Slade suit. I was gonna have a costom suit made as well. Was looking into Heroic, Pilot etc. Then I ordered the Slade and It Fits Perfect. I left in the back protector and wear my own underneath it, upgraded the hip pads for $25 and Still fit my adventure shorrts underneath the...
  2. M

Hit Air - Airbag vests

Fits over the speed hump no problem.
  3. M

Hit Air - Airbag vests

I got one. It can only help imo.
  4. M

2010 ktm rc8

location?
  5. M

How big does the bed of a truck have to be to fit a bike gate closed?

Scratch this whole thread. I had my truck up for sale and a guy flew up from Louisiana to buy it. Met with him yesterday he had my full asking price, 38k in hand. Fuck if I didn't take a good look at her (the truck) early that morning and start feeling bad about giving her up. Then the guy came...
  6. M

How big does the bed of a truck have to be to fit a bike gate closed?

Thats my question. I'm picking up a new truck soon. Would a 5 1/2 foot bed be long enough to fit a bike with the gate closed? I'm lookin at the F150 raptor but I'm open to suggestions.
  7. M

Keith Code's 2 day camp?

Thanks guys. After reading all of your posts I've decided to take the one day course at CSS and the Yamaha school in September/October. I'm Goin to UTAH baby! Thanks for all the guidance guys, it helped me out alot. Jerry
  8. M

Keith Code's 2 day camp?

I'm going to sign up for CSS in September. Does anyone have any experience taking Code's 2 day camp. Was it worth the 2k? Lemme know before I give up the coin cause 2k buys alot of ass. Thanks in advance.
  9. M

what type of armour do the pros wear?

Does anyone know what type of armour GP,AMA riders wear?
  10. M

Where/how do you practice off track?

lifting weights huh? I guess I'll try that stuff.
  11. M

Where/how do you practice off track?

Seat time seems to be a huge factor in improving speed and getting smooth. Unfortunately, we don't all have a track at our disposal every day and most guys like me get to the track once a month or so. I had the bright idea about a month ago to use my neighborhood as my own personal track. It...
  12. M

Custom suits?

I'm built like a midget mongoloid and I'm looking for a suit that will fit me comfortably. Right now I have a RS taichi size 3T (asian sizing). The thing is managable for about 20 min then It get REAL uncomfortable. To tight . Problem is that I have a 45 inch chest, 34 inch waist and I'm only...
  13. M

Just wrecked my bike.

Thanks Guys. It was a painfull but good lesson.
  14. M

Just wrecked my bike.

Well, I just experienced my first and hopefully last street wreck. Was coming around a turn, admittedly to fast, and there were two ladys walking side by side about 1/2 way through the turn. I pulled out wide to avoid them and ran out of road, smashed into the curb, and High sided over the bike...
  15. M

For Sale 04-05 GSXR 750

Bump For a stand up guy and a STRONG bike! Jerry
  16. M

CBR exhaust rich

Last week I went to instal some sharkskinz on an 06 CBR 600. I stripped down all of the panels and umplugged all of the connections but once I saw all of the electrical mods that the previous owner did, I aborted the mission, replugged all the connections and put all the street skins back on...
  17. M

thanks for an awsome day!!!thanks cr mike!!

It was my first track day as well on the third and the CR's were fantastic and very helpfull. They taught me a ton. Great guys.
  18. M

2003 Yamaha R6 $3400

Pics?
  19. M

Sportbiketrackgear

I'd reccomend that you save your "low class" comments for when you meet me. I'll be happy to "discuss" them with you. I am new to the sport, NESBA, and this board. I was not aware that there was a store directly associated with NESBA that I could buy suits and equipment from. I had a good...
  20. M

Sportbiketrackgear

I just wanted to give props to these guys. I ordered an RS Taichi suit from them and they were super helpfull with the whole process. Ordering from them is like calling a bunch of your buddies. They seem to be no bullshit and they do what they say. My .02