Search results

1. thouchin

2008 Zuma

Will you separate... and sell the Thin Mints alone?
  2. thouchin

CMP Cancelled This Weekend (8/31 - 9/1) ???

TBH, I dont think it matters how NESBA handled it. No matter what you do, for the people that ride alot, it will be no big deal and for the poeple that only ride once a year, it will be a huge pita. So you can't win. All you can do is try to work with the guys that only ride once a year and...
  3. thouchin

Otto Man: The arguement that $25 is not enough to worry about can be used for either side. Why is NESBA willing to piss off a potential customer for a measly $25? It is just as easy to say "hey we canceled on you, possibly ruined your weekend, so we will make it up to you by refunding the...
  4. thouchin

8/31 Great time..!

I dont consider that a stuff. First the camera is point very much to the left so it looks like the green bike is not as far forward as he actually is. Looks to me like he was completely past the guy before tipping in. Second the rider has a ton more peripheral vision than is shown in the...
  5. thouchin

Stomp Grip Question

I reused a set of stomp grips by pulling all of the sticky stuff off and then using contact cement (the kind you use to install formica countertops) to reinstall them. They lasted all year and not even a small corner pulled away. T.J.
  6. thouchin

The elite memberships have some drawbacks for the club but they also have pluses... I will ride 12-16 days with Nesba this year with the elite membership... last year I rode 5. T.J.
  7. thouchin

Trail Braking...Should I be Doing it?

I disagree. You only need to look at a camber thrust plot to see that the cornering force does not fall off to zero after you reach the max it simply stays the same or decreases before evetually ramping to zero. Once past this max, the tire doesnt respond to input like it did before you were...
  8. thouchin

That's a good idea. And thanks, Bob, for the explination. T.J.
  9. thouchin

Curbing at NYST

I asked Greg about it and he said that it was too messy to put in only a few curbs during the week so they plan to do the rest after the season is over. T.J.
  10. thouchin

Summit 8/26/13 success!

Congrats! So now give us your opinion on what it took to get the bump! T.J.
  11. thouchin

NJMP Lightning, 9/14 and 9/15......

I know one person who was already signed up... he has heard nothing from NESBA, but asked the track directly about it and they told him NESBA canceled. T.J.
  12. thouchin

Looking for a little help/advice

Jeremyw5, one more thing that I think will help... When your on the CR's ass... and by this I actually mean off to his left side so he can see you, not really on his ass... if he gives you a point by right away, shake your head no and point at him to speed up. This way he knows you want a...
  13. thouchin

NJMP Mon Aug 12 Crash in Chicane A Group

Ha, I was trying make my point without stirring the pot that you just stirred.;) T.J.
  14. thouchin

NJMP Mon Aug 12 Crash in Chicane A Group

Wow, there is alot of conjecture in this thread... Too many people learning from the media... no need to know the facts, just wing it and hope you are right. T.J.
  15. thouchin

Mount a camera down there. T.J.
  16. thouchin

Two comments... It looks like your quick enough and you obey the rules so that just leaves all the normal body position stuff you hear 1000 times. On thing to try... when your on the brakes dont pop up from behind the screen. You pop up and then never really get back down until your on the...
  17. thouchin

AMA Race Weekend at NJMP

I am planning on it. Are there any special considerations with AMA being at the other track? Massive traffic, limited pit spaces, ect.? T.J.
  18. thouchin

Lobby for additional S.E. region fall date(s)

RoadAtlanta Oct. 12 & 13 Sounds perfect
  19. thouchin

Body position vid regarding wrist position

Very good advice... someone needs to tell the camera man to put out his sig. T.J.
  20. thouchin

BeaveRun Gate fees

It doesnt matter anymore, but they didnt charge me a fee on Sunday. T.J.