Search results

1. R

03 SV650 w/ GSXR Front, Ohlins Rear GuDaddy Cosmetics $3500 OBO

That's some insane lean angle! Looks like your rubbing off the belly pan :)
  2. R

Nesba accept credit cards?

Where'd you find the listing on their website on cards they accept? I looked at a couple different pages! Yeah - I'm probably the only one using AMEX lol.
  3. R

Nesba accept credit cards?

Can I book a track event and pay using a credit card? If so, which ones? Do they accept Amex? Thanks.
  4. R

Anyone lose their GoPro HD?

At the start of the rainy Beginner Left Lane session, someone rode off not knowing their gopro hd slipped off their left fairing, landing in the lane. Someone picked it up and handed it to the grid worker...not sure where it went from there. Hope whoever lost it got it back!
  5. R

Photos up from ROAD A

I was very pleased man! I'm B #66, and you got good action shots of me on my very first track day. I'll definitely be picking an image or two up. You're like the camera at the bottom of the roller coaster...I know you're somewhere in the vicinity, but I could never quite tell exactly where...
  6. R

Best spot to unload from truck bed at Road A

I have a 6 foot ramp and a tall truck...so a flat level surface actually causes my midpipe to catch the tailgate. I am wondering if there's a good spot at Road A to unload my bike in such a way that my truck is parked on an incline. Any ideas? Thanks.
  7. R

Recommended Tire Pressure

I'll be riding my Pilot Powers 2CT's this weekend. I've heard Michelin's are iffy on tire pressure? What's the recommended psi for the front and rear on the track? thanks.
  8. R

WTB: Go Pro HD

Will you have these on hand at Road Atlanta this weekend for sale?
  9. R

Free Track Day Redemption from Yamaha

The NESBA manual states I need it at the gate?
  10. R

Free Track Day Redemption from Yamaha

I redeemed my free track day from Yamaha/Nesba for Road Atlanta this Sunday. My account shows my membership does not expire until 2/4/2011. So it appears I was also given 1 year of membership (though I never had to pay for it.) However, I don't have a membership card...and I know for...
  11. R

A* Tech Race Back Protector Large

Would the large fit me? 6'4"
  12. R

Road Atlanta is almost here!

Awesome guys. I'll probably just stay overnight in a hotel, then next time plan to bring a tent!
  13. R

Android Users: ChronoGPS

Has anyone seen this or tried it? It's free on the marketplace...I'd like to try it out at Road Atlanta. The only problem I run into is finding a place for clear reception on my bike. http://www.chronogps.com/
  14. R

Road Atlanta is almost here!

Sunday, May 30th, will be my first track day. As the days count down, I don't know if I'm getting more excited or nervous. This will be a completely new environment for me, I hope I don't stick out too much as the new guy. In any case...I hope to meet some new friends, which I hear isn't hard...
  15. R

Road Atlanta Motel?

The Best Western is close and offers the ability to roll your bike in, but that place gives me the creeps. So dingy and dirty. I stayed there 2 years in a row and definitely won't stay again. If you go there, ask for a room on the side opposite of 85, it's kinda loud at night.
  16. R

Bazzaz ZFI for 2007-2008 R1

Did you see my post?
  17. R

5-29-10 RA Sale $185

Hey man, just curious - StateFarm covered your loss even though it occurred during a track day?
  18. R

Bazzaz ZFI for 2007-2008 R1

Insane price. I have a PC3 for my 08...but good luck. Does this self map? Can you adjust the map like a PC3?
  19. R

Road Atlanta Electric

Awesome man. I'll have the 08 R1 in blue with 66 on the screen in lime green :o) My wife will be there as well. Look forward to meating you. Get it? bwahahaha
  20. R

Road Atlanta Electric

Hey Meat, I'm in Greenville too - hitting Road Atlanta May 29-30th? I'll be there...first track day. woohoo.