Search results

1. M

NY Safety Track

A friend sent it to me on Facebook and I never heard about it. Anyone seen it? I think it's pretty cool, scheduled opening May '13 Www.nysafetytrack.com
  2. M

NJMP June 22nd

I just signed up and am itching to go sicne it will be my first full day in A :D
  3. M

NJMP Guest entrance

My girl and her friend are coming to the track this sunday, my parents might show up too. Do I just tell them at the entrance, or do I have to fill out that form that I once got in my email a long time ago?
  4. M

Tire question

I want to sign up for NJMP on April 1st. But I'm not sure if my rear tire will pass tech. If it does I'm definitely going, if it doesn't than I'm going to have to see what I am going to do because I don't know if I'll have the money for the tires in time. What do you guys think? Thanks in...
  5. M

NJMP 17th

Anyone else signed up? :popcorn:
  6. M

2000 sv650

I've owned this bike since last year. It's got ~7300mi on it and I have done 5 trackdays with it. It starts up everytime and the oil was changed twice in that time. It needs a rear brake pedal. The radiator had a small crack and was JB welded, I had a trackday after that happened and didn't...
  7. M

Trailer

Where can we get a decent deal on enclosed trailers?
  8. M

Hello from MA

Just signed up with NESBA and also signed up for May 24th at Thunderbolt..looking forward to talking to you guys