Search results

1. O

Road Atlanta

SESBA will have the same problem as NESBA. too many events at current tracks and too few weekends for the rest of us. :( We need more tracks in the SE!
  2. O

Carolina Motorsports Park

what dates are you looking at? There may be something open at Roebling Road in Savannah. Also, just a thought, but there's a ducati dealership on the south side of Charlotte. it's about an hour from the track. If nothing else, perhaps they'd let you keep the bike there. the reason I...
  3. O

NESBA Merchandise

Still no pics???
  4. O

Game Changer: Electric Superbike

Imagine how fast this thing is going to be once people get their hands on it and start improving/tweeking.
  5. O

push culture!

kinda like watching squids on motorcycles. they obviously have talent, but not having gear on and taking the risks they do is pretty stupid.
  6. O

pucks

PM sent
  7. O

New track!

Law suit with the bank over promised funding is what I hear. Basically, it's dead for the near future.
  8. O

New track!

As long as we are wishing, add this to the list. I HOPE it happens, but after Bluegrass, I'll believe it when it happens. :) http://www.racersparadise.us/
  9. O

Please don't laugh! 1982 VF750s

I used to own one in red. it's the one bike I've sold that I regret doing so. Good luck with the sale.
  10. O

2010 best pictures

no, just nursing a pretty bad ankle sprain. :o
  11. O

2010 best pictures

The ups and downs of learing......
  12. O

What does your bike number mean?

79 HS graduation year.
  13. O

Airlift from CMP

Thanks for the update. thoughts and prayers continue!!!
  14. O

Airlift from CMP

Any news this morning?
  15. O

DooDoo Brown's Patented bike loading system

I don't see a problem. :-D
  16. O

Anyone Live Near Montgomery AL?

I might be in need of a little non-motorcycle help. PM me and I'll fill you in. It only involves space, nothing monitary. :) thanks!
  17. O

New guy from NC

You'll probabaly like the R6 for CMP more than the 996 since it's a bit tighter track than some others, but either way you'll have a ball. give total focus early on to form, technique and smoothness. Hit up the instructors like Dennis. They are great to work with and a wealth of information...
  18. O

sportbike track time?????. road atl july 3rd. anyone a member?

I'm on both of them for much the same reasons as the OP. I don't travel too far from home, so try to pick up dates with both that are closer to home. However, this year, the majority of my dates are with NESBA because they've fit my calendar better. On top of that, I want to do VIR this year...
  19. O

Anyone run a tire that looked like this?

Who'd you buy it from?
  20. O

rain for rd atl on this weekend :/

Geez Darrin. Did you have a bad ride into work today? :o by the way, the weather forecast for the weekend has changed every day this week, so by tomorrow it will again. :)