Search results

1. ChasingChaos

WTB track plastic for 06-07 R6 and street tank trim

I'm looking for a set of track plastics for an 06-07 R6r (not s) I don't care how they look as long as they are in one peace and mountable. I also need the stock street tank trim (all 3 pieces) the air box cover and both gas tank trim pieces as well as the right and left side little black...
  2. ChasingChaos

Lots of parts for 3rd ten ZX10 08-10 and other parts brembo master quick shifter

I've got a pile of stuff for sale. All the parts are off an 08 ZX10 green. All the plastics are in tact and all tabs are in place with the exception of the two rear tail pieces which still mount up fine but are missing a couple tabs. I have pics and details of the condition of everything...
  3. ChasingChaos

Track pics. Help my wife out please

As many of you know when I'm at the track (not much this year so far as I'm trying to transition from the zx10 to a 600 but will be more soon) my wife joins me and takes awesome photos of the people she's aware of and posts them up. She's trying to generate some more photo paid opportunities and...
  4. ChasingChaos

Hotbodies Race plastics brand new never mounted 08-10 ZX10

I have the full set (front fender, upper, lower and tail) with a brand new clear windscreen and the dzus fasteners. It has never been mounted. I bought them a month ago with plans to put them on my street bike and swap back and forth for street and track and decided that the swapping was going...
  5. ChasingChaos

WTB Sidi boots size 47/13

Pretty straight forward looking for more of a track boot then a street boot.
  6. ChasingChaos

2001 BMW R1100S WTT or Sell

I have a clean 2001 R1100s BMW with stock BMW bags, 20k miles, heated grips and ABS. Has fresh tires on and is ready to roll. I'm wanting to trade for either a 750 or 1000 sport bike but need one that can be ridden on the street in addition to the track. I'm open to rebuilt titles and so on...
  7. ChasingChaos

03 RC51 15k miles and extras in NC

This bike is ready to roll and needs nothing to ride. I'm ready to sell so make me an offer. $3500 2003 RC51 with a 04 Nicky Hayden gas tank Bike with just over 15k miles, I have the passenger seat and the seat cowl, a Power Commander III, Spead O Healer, Stomp Grips, yoshimura pipes, extra...
  8. ChasingChaos

I need RC51 parts SP2

I need the following parts: Both turn signals Both mirrors Both bar end weights The aluminum cage that the mirrors attach to Brake and clutch levers Front, right and left fairings High Beam headlight Left handle bar switch assembly Clutch reservoir possibly the clutch master cylinder (clutch...