Search results

1. S

Status

Hey Everyone, Just a reminder that I am no longer working with NESBA. I am still receiving private messages requesting my help with issues. I really don't mind hearing from you all, but sorry to say there is nothing I can do to help out with NESBA matters. Ya'all take care and ride safe. Bob O.
  2. S

Steamer

I'm sorry everyone but I thought something would be said before now. I am no longer working with NESBA. All of your questions need to go through info@nesba.com. To all who have sent request to my private message I can't help you out and sent you a pm. I truely enjoyed the last 3 plus years and...
  3. S

Lost Back Protector

I CRASHED ON SUNDAY AT SHENNY AT 3:30. MY BIKE AND GLOVES WERE LEFT AT MY HAULER. MY BACK PROTECTOR WAS REMOVED BY A MALE MEDIC WITH MY ASSISTANCE BEFORE I WAS TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO THE HOSPITAL. THE BACK PROTECTOR WAS NOT LEFT WITH MY BIKE OR GLOVES. I HAD A KNOX CONTOUR RACE BACK PROTECTOR...
  4. S

Philly Motorcycle Show

NESBA will be at the Kevmar Philly Motorcycle show this weekend March 23rd and 24th. If anyone would like to jpoin us for a couple hours in the booth please let me or Bob Blandford know. Thank you and hope to see you there. Bob O.
  5. S

NOLA Bridge closed

Just wanted to let you know that there will be a bridge closure that many customers use to get to the West Bank where NOLA Motorsports is located from Saturday at 10pm through Sunday at noon. So, it would affect Sunday morning travel via the Huey P Long Bridge. Very important! They will have to...
  6. S

Handy Lift Table

I am wanting to sell my motorcycle lift. It is air operated. Asking $650 OBO. they sell new for $1200.00 Buyer must pay for and arrange shipping unless near Reading Pa.
  7. S

Suzuki Intruder

For sale. 2002 Suzuki Intruder VL 1500LC $4500.00 Miles 25551 Rear back rest and windshield Bike has been down once and repaired. Although there are still some small scratched, and small dent if front fender. It has always been garage kept. I have not ridden this bike in two years. The...
  8. S

One Year Already

Today is my first anniversary with NESBA. For me it has been a very enjoyable year with year with lots of learning the ropes. I hope for many more years to come and would like to thank all the members and especially Bob, DJ and all the directors for putting up with my many questions. Some times...
  9. S

Lost Ring at Barber

Person has reported lost Alabama class ring at Barber last weekend. He was parked on lower level near turn 15. If anyone has information or the ring call Bruce Austin 215-504- 1285. or let me know.
  10. S

Camp Trailer For Sale

I have a 2008 KZ Coyote camp trailer for sale. 23 ft. long has 3 pull outs for beds and a slide out couch. AC/Refer-freezer microwave 3 burner stove and oven. Bath with shower. Asking $14000.00 Check them out on line. We are in Reading PA. area:doh: can deliver short distance. Wife and used it...