2. S

Looking for an advanced slot for Pitt 8/15 8/16

a ton of cancellations for this weekend :wink:
  3. S

WTB: PittRace 8/15-16 Advanced

Looking to buy.
  4. S

Suggested Website Tweak

yeah I think it would be awesome to know -- at least for "members" and not guests --- because you'd think if you're an actual member of anything you would be privileged to know that information about your club.
  5. S

MotoD Tire Warmers $200

Located in Philly single temp, work great. can deliver to njmp on select events. https://imgur.com/a/5LoStSI
  6. S

NJMP 9/16 Garage Rental

I have a canopy if you need some shade, let me know. bring extensions with ya.
  7. S

NJMP 9/16

just signed up! see ya'll there!
  8. S

NJMP Lightning June 30, Low Side.

holy shit man, that's terrible. I wasn't there but heal up man!
  9. S

Absolutely Awesome Day at NJMP!

Also, I forgot to mention -- I ended up running the new Pirelli SuperCorsas TD from the Pirelli Truck run by Track Side Tires/MDM --- and those tires are awesome!
  10. S

Absolutely Awesome Day at NJMP!

NJMP Thunderbolt, 6/2/2019, I group It felt really good to be back on the bike and at the track after a 5 year hiatus. I really enjoyed riding with a very well managed organization such as N2, all the sessions were timed to the tee, and not a second later. Also, special thanks to CR Scott who...
  11. S

NJMP 6/2/19

Oh nice, didn't know that! I definitely will look you up!
  12. S

NJMP 6/2/19

Hey fellas, I'm getting back on the bike after a 4 year hiatus -- doing my first trackday this season thunderbolt. I'm interested in setting up with another rider if possible and ideally rent a garage for the day and split cost --- I need power. And I'm down to chit chat and make friends of...