Search results

1. TDS

dunlop guy

I checked just about everywhere and only found one message to me which you sent to the TDS account on the NESBA forum on the 9th. I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond earlier to you...I just got back from a vacation with my family. BTW...here is the answer to your question...
  2. TDS

NESBA marketing

Seems to be fewer sites getting around the MAP policy that way due to a crackdown by the manufacturers. Many of the dealer agreements specifically prohibit you from getting around the MAP by getting a price once its in your cart or by sending an email. In regards to calling for a price...if...
  3. TDS

NESBA marketing

This statement is not entirely correct...While there are alot of products that do have slim margins and there are others including many of the leather suit manufacturers that mandate a minimum advertised price or "MAP". We are not allowed to advertise products with MAP policies any lower...
  4. TDS

Trackday Store Sucks

Thanks Jeff...let me know when your ready for the gold stuff :)
  5. TDS

Trackday Store Sucks

Thanks!! :D
  6. TDS

Trackday Store Sucks

LOL...give you a call back in a bit, been on the phone all morning.
  7. TDS

Fs: 2008 gsxr 750

This bike is SOLD Thanks Kory :)
  8. TDS

2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 Trackbike

This bike is SOLD
  9. TDS

NESBA marketing

Thanks!! :adore:
  10. TDS

NESBA marketing

Great idea! If this is something that would interest you please post up so I know how much interest there is.
  11. TDS

Armour Bodies question

Difference is $5. Woodcraft is $649.99 -$100 for a total of $549.99 TDS is $584.99 - $30 (Free Dzus Fasteners) for a total of $554.99 We both are offering free shipping until the end of the month.
  12. TDS

The Birth of a Track Bike

Ron is right...we do custom wraps that are designed by the customer. We also install trackwrap products and do simple wraps that don't require alot of design time. Trackwraps does print all of our vinyl and then we install it.
  13. TDS

Thanks for the business:adore:...looking forward to delivering your bike to you!
  14. TDS

I will be doing the wrap on the bodywork over the winter and will post up pics of that as well. Once we get the wrapped bodywork mounted up in spring I will grab some pics of it also.
  15. TDS

We encountered some challenges getting the map together but worked through them all and ended up leaving Mark's about midnight with a great tune for DJ's bike. Many thanks to Mark Junge of Vesrah Suzuki for not only accomodating us last minute but for also staying late to get the job done. We...
  16. TDS

Sorry for the delay in posting...we concluded a 2 week Southeastern Track Tour that sucked up a lot of our time. We drove down for the 3 day Road Atlanta event and then turned around at the end of the week and headed back to Barber for two days....don't get me wrong...I'm NOT complaining at...
  17. TDS

Thanks for the kind words :o The bodywork is unfortunately not going to be done for the trip to Road Atlanta, we will be confiscating the bodywork at the conclusion of the weekend and will haul it back to the shop for the wrap to be done. The wrap itself is being custom designed for DJ at...
  18. TDS

There are so many that a support group was formed recently, you can join the group here --> www.iwannawhackdjovertheheadandtakehisbike.com
  19. TDS

So that brings us to where we are now. The bike is starting to come together and look like a motorcycle again. We dodged a bullet by not having a major issue with cylinder 3 and the engine is back in the bike after being tested. The issue with cylinder 3 does show that checking a bike out or...
  20. TDS

more safety wiring Here is a picture of my kid high fiving Chewbacca (I threw this in to see if you are paying attention) Disclaimer: My boy BEGGED me to go to this...don't get me wrong, the Star Wars movies were great but I didn't like them enough to get dressed up like Boba Fett on the...