Search results

1. D

2015 R1M

selling a ‘15 R1M i picked up last year. Recalls to the transmission are complete. Street stuff was sold and the bike converted to race. It is currently wired for Wera. The bike has some carbon fiber bits from the previous owner that remain; mainly the front and rear fenders, front sprocket...
  2. D

‘96 Super C toyhauler

This is an odd one, but a nice one nonethless. This rv was a super c at one point but the rear has been converted to a garage with custom ramps at the rear of the rv. Rv still has a class 3 hitch. The roof was replaced and bowed and the bunk over the cab was replaced. The RV is about 31 feet in...
  3. D

2010 R6 Race Ready. 7k

Selling my R6 due to a previous injury. Bike is ccs/asra compliant and safety wired for wera. Bike has been tuned by Maher motorsports and the suspension done by MDM. Its a previous mdm race bike. Comes with an extra full set of wheels, gearing, some recifiers and a swingarm. Please text me...
  4. D

2013 Haulmark 5x8 vnose

2013 Halmark Passport 5x8 enclosed vnose. Can hold two bikes and accessories. Rear lights are LED. Bearings greased anually. Tires are original but in excellent condition because i keep them covered all year. Inside currently has a mounted Condor chock as well as 4 tie-down points. Rear of...
  5. D

2013 Honda 1000rr w/ HRC bits

2013 honda 1000rr. Bike has HRC kit ec, cams and harness. Bike is full race prep. Ohlins 30mil up front and ttx on the back. Full Leo Bince titanium system. Superbike tail, LP hoses, HM quick shift, brembo master with adjuster up front and brembo calipers with rotors front and back. Dual...
  6. D

No Mar and Assorted Stuff R6 Related

Hey guys, I have a No-Mar classic tire changer w/ wheel balancer and hitch mount - $500 08 R6 related as follows: Used SBS front sintered race pads: $30 Used EBC GPFAX pads: $30 The pads have plenty of life. Pics to your phone if interested. Pirelli rain takeoff, front only $40...
  7. D

Chris Canali Contact Info

Hey guys, I bough Chris' R6 a while ago and I would appreciate if anyone could PM me his contact info as I need to get another copy of the title. Thanks, Jon
  8. D

2006-12 R6 Stand Alone Quick Shifter Bazzaz

Used off of Chris Canali's R6. This is a GP style quick shift unit. Kit is complete with the exception of a shift rod. I'm going to use that as a spare for me. $210 plus $10 to ship. Retails $400 new. Call text Jon @ Four8four-71six-19eight2.
  9. D

2008 R6 Throttle Assembly

As the title states, this is an OEM throttle assembly. Comes with tube, housing and cables. In used but great shape. Assembly has 56xx miles on it. $30 + $5 for shipping. Call/text Jon : Four8four-716-one98two.
  10. D

2008 R6 OEM Exhaust Full

As the title says, stock OEM exhaust, headers, Cat (meow) and titanium muffler complete with the black shield, Lamba sensor and O2 plug and wire. $100 and would prefer local pickup or delivery near 19026 (if reasonable). Shipping will cost you an arm, leg and possibly your first born and his...
  11. D

08 Honda 600rr Rear Wheel

As the title states. It is the last wheel of the three sets. Served as my second rear wheel for DOTs during CCS. Wheel is straight. Comes with rear rotor and one spacer. There is NO SPROCKET CARRIER. $270, shipping included in the price. You can reply here or text/call Jon at...
  12. D

Ohlins TTX MKII R6 Shock

Sold-----------------
  13. D

2008 Honda 600rr

Selling my 2008 Honda 600r with ~3300 miles. The first 1900 were street. The bike was built from the bottom up. See parts below: AK-20 mm front fork kit Penske 8970 Shock with all addons Motion Pro throttle Akrapovic Titanium full race exhaust HEL steel brake lines SBS front brake pads...
  14. D

SHOEI X-11 Tamada Small

Hey Guys, Up for sale is a Shoei X-11 Tamada, the white version. Helmet size is small. Fits like a Suomy, Shark, Arai and HJC small as they were previous helmets of mine. I am the second owner. The helmet is in great shape despite the build date 1/08. Helmet comes with a silver tinted...
  15. D

Woodcraft Dual Temp Warmers

Bought last year and only used for 6 track days. THE REAR WARMER DOES NOT FUNCTION. I am not sure why, nothing appears torn in regards to the wiring. Front warmer functions fine. I had to get another set and these are collecting dust. Asking $100 for the functioning warmer, faulty rear...
  16. D

TCX R-S2 Boots

Size 9 US Mens. Color is white. Used for 1 track day and they show very little wear. Retail is ~$399. Asking $200. I'll cover shipping. Pics are available upon request. You can text or call me at Four-8-Four-716-1-NINE-8-TWO. I'm selling them because they run a little big on me. I think...
  17. D

2006 R6 $6,500 Philadelphia PA

---------sold--------------
  18. D

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250 F/S

Sold----------
  19. D

5x10 V Nose Trailer $1700 obo

Sold--------------
  20. D

Golf TDIs for Towing

I know there are some towing threads around but I wanted to narrow the discussion a bit on VW Golf TDIs. Essentially, I don't want to do the van route or truck route. I'm interested in the Golf for a few reasons but mainly mileage is what it comes down to. My Jeep gets around 13mpg in...