Search results

1. yellowchip

06 GSXR 750 $5200obo Iowa

Trying my luck at selling this in the middle of an Iowa winter I have had this bike since December of 08, I only did track days with it no racing. The previous owner did a refresh on the motor when he purchased it and only did one race weekend and two trackdays before I purchased it. 6050 miles...
  2. yellowchip

06 GSXR 750 $5200 obo

I have an 06 Gsxr 750 5890 miles Clean title Hot bodies bodywork- used and could use a repaint. Has the usual rock chips Wheels have been just repainted Woodcraft clip-ons Vortex rearsets 520 chain and sprockets - used only one day Woodcraft case covers Full m4 Titanium exhaust minor scuff on...
  3. yellowchip

06 Gsxr 750 $5700

I have an 06 Gsxr 750 5890 miles Clean title Hot bodies bodywork- used and could use a repaint Wheels have been just repainted Woodcraft clip-ons Vortex rearsets 520 chain and sprockets - used only one day Woodcraft case covers Full m4 Titanium exhaust Trackside Engineering Front revalve; 1.0...
  4. yellowchip

Need R6 parts

I posted this in the parts section but you don't always have the greatest luck doing that so i posted it here. Looking for mint parts for a 2005 R6. Need Blue Upper Headlight Left Clipon Stock fairing stay Windscreen Let me know prices Thanks again Chad
  5. yellowchip

WTB 2005 R6 Parts

I just picked up a wrecked 2005 R6 and i am looking for some stock parts that are near mint shape. Here is the list: Blue Upper- Left Clipon- needs to be from a 2005 since it has inverted forks Stock Fairing stay- Headlight- Let me know what you got and prices and i will get back with you...
  6. yellowchip

STS Strapless Stand $150

I have a STS stand for sale that was only used for one season. It is in perfect condition and comes with the mounting hardware. It fits a 06 & 07 gsxr 600/750 for sure but could also fit others. The axle rod can be purchased through STS to fit other bikes. $150 plus actual shipping. I will only...
  7. yellowchip

Used Sidi Vertigo Corsas sz46

I have a pair of really used vertigo corsas that the bottoms are getting really thin. I have the meat grinding Vortex rearsets and they destroyed the bottoms. They will work fine for someone that does not have those sharp rearsets for a while. There are imprints where the peg has pushed in the...
  8. yellowchip

Michelin to Pirelli

My bike is set up for Pilot Power Races and i put on a set of Diablo Superbike slicks. I was wondering if i need to do any geometry changes for the switch. Thanks in advance
  9. yellowchip

06/07 Gsxr 600/750 Igniton Module $120

I have a used Ignition module for sale. It is a dynojet.
  10. yellowchip

04 r6 $3200

2004 R6 clean title in hand Located in Huxley Iowa 50124 Race Works engine Traxxion Dynamics Front end Penske Tripple clicker 8987 series Sharkskinz bodywork-Really beat up needs replaced. Vortex upper stay Vortex gas cap Hyperpro steering stabilizer-needs rebuilt Goodridge brake lines Woodcraft...
  11. yellowchip

Alpinestars SMX suit US48 $375

I have a used alpinestars smx suit for sale. It is a 58/48. It was involved in a minor lowside. It has some scuffs on the back and some on the knee. It does not affect the structural integrity of the suit.
  12. yellowchip

FS Dynojet ignition module and 50mm Clip ons

I have a used dynojet ignition module for a 06 gsxr 750, it might fit a 600 as well. Also i have a brand new in the package vortex 50mm clip ons that are black. Ignition module--$150 Vortex Clip ons-- $120
  13. yellowchip

Alpinestars SMX Suit us48

I purchased this a few months ago and it doesn't fit like i wanted it to. I need a 50. It comes with a new pair of knee sliders and the ones on it are almost new. It has a couple scuffs on the back of the suit nothing that affects the performance of the suit. One scuff on the knee from it...
  14. yellowchip

04 R6 $3500 obo

2004 R6 clean title in hand Located in Huxley Iowa 50124 Race Works engine Traxxion Dynamics Front end Penske Tripple clicker 8987 series Sharkskinz bodywork-Really beat up needs replaced. Vortex upper stay Vortex gas cap Hyperpro steering stabilizer-needs rebuilt Goodridge brake lines Woodcraft...