Search results

1. Gorecki

Single Motorcycle Trailer

This trailer has been sold!
  2. Gorecki

Single Motorcycle Trailer

2004 Changzhou Nanxiashu NT-UT03 Foldable Utility Trailer Slightly modified and reinforced to be a single motorcycle trailer. Because of the steel grates providing the solid surface the trailer is no longer foldable. What improvements have been made: New(er) greater ply tires and rims then...
  3. Gorecki

Engine oil preference

They are both darn good oils, you shouldn't 'feel' a difference. ;)
  4. Gorecki

Engine oil preference

Yeah, I agree, mixing isn't a problem. Many blends are premade and some even say they're synthetic when they are actually a blend. I for the life of me don't understand why anyone would even bother with dino oils today. Surely there was a time (100 years ago) when it was a best effort...
  5. Gorecki

2010 Honda VFR1200F - 7,272 Miles - $12000 - Glenelg, MD

Wow, do believe I've seen this bike and didn't realize it was you. Nice!
  6. Gorecki

Engine oil preference

We're cookin with Wesson! COME ON, where the hell's the AMS bible bangers!! Lame! Motul 300v
  7. Gorecki

Board spam

I'll just jump in the defense of the admins. I believe this place is already setup for manual approvals and some user accounts are nearly impossible to tell they're bad. I run a few boards like this and my largest safe check has been IP address geographic origin which still isn't 100%...
  8. Gorecki

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Straight up baby! Especially that BOSS sticker! ;)
  9. Gorecki

Track Gas -- NO Relation to D-Zum's Skid Marks

Another fwiw, I bring my fuel and use 93 pump. I bring it from a particular Shell station because their additives have proven to be *good* and this place is still reasonably brand new, also meaning brand new tanks! Those tanks is where must of the junk comes from, especially when stirred from...
  10. Gorecki

Track Gas -- NO Relation to D-Zum's Skid Marks

The answer to that would be an overwhelming, I dunno. :D You really don't know what's in the tanks (example some states aren't required to post it contains ethanol) or the additives used. Octane is not the end all be all, as already stated if the machine isn't tuned to handle it you could...
  11. Gorecki

Tire direction

Kinda messes with your head doesn't it? First time I mounted up Q2's, I looked, looked again, and again and thought (yep, it's correct and the tread is backward to the rear??...is that right??). It was. :cool:
  12. Gorecki

Looks good, love seeing Kawi's with personality! :cool:
  13. Gorecki

09 Monster Ed. ZX6

Where chief?
  14. Gorecki

Cool! Very nice work Ron! I would have bet it was vinyl. Tasteful, distinctive and somewhat subtle. Two thumbs up from me anyway. :cool:
  15. Gorecki

I like the (appears to be) decal work, who did it?
  16. Gorecki

^^^^^ I'll take two and an order of fries....to go! :cool:
  17. Gorecki

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

email: kruzel (at) drippinwet.com
  18. Gorecki

Choice of battery

The thing I found amazing about the Alien Motion is it does the job and weights nothing! I have the four cell in my 600 and it took a good grip to get and lift the OE battery out while I could hold up its replacement with two fingers!
  19. Gorecki

Choice of battery

Alien Motion Amazingly sick light weight and works great!