Search results

1. N

Ducati's trackday

With foremost ur bike has to be street legal! And regestered and inspected as it's regular insurance that doesn't exclude the track from coverage! When u call make sure u get all details!
  2. N

Ducati's trackday

I'm 23 and I was shocked! right now I'm paying like around 500 a month but that includes the 09 f150 lariat sc, house, corvette z06, mustang gt, ducati 1198s corse, and something else that Im forgetting!(I'm on afamily plan with my uncle so I'm a little lucky) I was just checking them out...
  3. N

Ducati's trackday

I just got off the phone with them they don't have track insurance but they don't exclude the track like 98% of other insurance companies they said if I'm sponsored or getting paid winnings that I will not be covered it's for on the street and track. They said it's not track insurance but that...
  4. N

Ducati's trackday

I am in the process of getting a track bike! The ducati will be on the track on the ducati trackday school with doug polen as I have to be on the duc to go it's a prime duc has but after that it probable won't see the track almost never, maybe once or twice a year after I have been to on a track...
  5. N

2004 R1 track bike for sale (race ready)

Hey rob I sent u a text sorry couldn't call to tell u the good news flyers game party at my house with 1000 surround sound system! GO FLYERs!
  6. N

Ducati's trackday

Well they are good friends and they would be paying for 80% of the gas in my truck and maintenance on the trailer! And one of my buddies works at a dealer who helps me out with parts, gear. Ect. So eveything works out in it's own way!
  7. N

Ducati's trackday

And of course my big boy pants!!!
  8. N

Ducati's trackday

I thank all for there opinions I'll talk to my other buddies and see what they think and if they want to fork up the 280! They should as it is my truck and will be my trailer that's the least they can do haha! Any other pointers to the first trackday as in what to bring along. Of course tools...
  9. N

Ducati's trackday

Should I still tie down the front? And how much does each one cost? Do u use one if so what's the pros and cons? Thanks jon
  10. N

Ducati's trackday

Keel that I'll check them out I probably look at th 8X16 as we plan on having an average of me and three others some time four others that we the comforts of the super crew and larait come into play and it has heated and cooled seats up front but haven't needed to use the cooled ones yet! Oh...
  11. N

Ducati's trackday

No I'm not I'm medical discharge! 28jan07 hence 12807! To the other that is why I'm currently looming for a track bike so I don't mess up my beautifull 1198s corse! And thanks to all welcoming to the forum I'm in Harrisburg pa so me and a couple of my buddies will be going to nj to run...
  12. N

Ducati's trackday

Haha bustin the new guys balls y haven't I joined sooner! I'll be out there going as fast as I can! If there is someone in front I should be able to keep up I hope! Or I can tie a rope to ur bike and have u tow me around the track!
  13. N

Ducati's trackday

Haha yea yea I only have a 2008 mustang gt (sale pending) picking up a 2008 corvette z06, ducati 1198s corse, and buying a house! But in reality I would rather have my mom but hey u can change the pass and u can make the present a whole lot funnier! Are u the wannabe comedian on this...
  14. N

Ducati's trackday

I'm only lookin to spend around 5k for my 1st track bike! And just to let u know I'm not some rich prick. Just a young man who's mom passed when I was 10 but had a good life insurance and we sued the balls off the driver that hit us and killed my mom! I know see wants me to be happy so I spent...
  15. N

Ducati's trackday

That's all included at no charge I was just saying what is included with the ducati promo if anyone buys a new ducati that's mike street bike. I was informing people about a sweet deal 1198s corse is 24995 msrp if you can afford one! I want a track bike don't want to spend anywhere close to that...
  16. N

Ducati's trackday

Thanks I feel more comfrotable on the bigger bikes my first bike was 2000 Gsxr 750 03 Gsxr 750 07 cbr 1000rr, 09 Gsxr 1000 and now 2010 ducati 1198s corse! Only bile wreck and totaled was the 2003 Gsxr 750 due to stupidity but I was extremely lucky to walk away with a few minor bruises and...
  17. N

New from PA

Were in pa r u located I'm I'm Harrisburg
  18. N

Ducati's trackday

Has anyone done the trackday that ducati has with doug polen if you buy a new ducati? I just put a depsoit on 1198s corse picking it up later today or Thursday! I haven't been on a track and I'm just wanting to know if the track deal ducati is doing is it a great program and I do know who doug...