Search results

1. Jonny Boy

FS: 2009 Vesrah Suzuki GSXR-600

Do you have any additional information on it? What Suspension? Weight Suspension is set up for? Yosh EM Pro/Bazzaz/PC? How many maps does the bike have and what are they tuned for? Thanks, Jonathan
  2. Jonny Boy

WERA - Grattan - May,5,6

It was a pretty nice weekend, except for the rain late on sunday. It was my first time racing. I ended up with a 3rd in the heavyweight solo, 3rd in formula 1 and a 5th in B superbike. All novice classes. I will def be going to the next roung at grattan when they run CCW. I am sure that will be fun.
  3. Jonny Boy

Ohlins TTX – ’08 GSX-R750

Why are you selling it? I am interested. What weight was the shock set for?
  4. Jonny Boy

Road America Videos 5/30 B and 5/31 I

Rob, I think a lot of it had to do with your new ride. I am sure its an amazing bike, but its still fairly new to you and you have clicked with it yet. Once you get more comfortable on the bike I am sure you wont have any issues getting deeper in the brakes. I noticed the same issues for you...
  5. Jonny Boy

Yep, I do have some vids of you. I will send you a PM about how to get them to you. Congrats on your bump too.
  6. Jonny Boy

Thanks for the advice and I will def try to do that more. I agree on the camera angle, and I wanted it higher but you dont see the videos until after they are tacken. I might have to get the LCD screen for the GoPro.
  7. Jonny Boy

Thanks Jim. Your feedback really helped. It was my first time riding this track so it took a little bit of adjusting, and yeah the 750 helps a little bit. :)
  8. Jonny Boy

I know its another video thread... The first video is on 5/30 in the B group, and the second video is on 5/31 in the I Group. Any feedback is always appreciated, otherwise enjoy. :) http://www.youtube.com/user/JonnyBoy350Z?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/XeUaWiI-pu8...
  9. Jonny Boy

FAQ: Q2s

Any updates? I believe my rear Q2 is starting to do the same thing on both sides of the tire and it has only 3 days on it... tire still looks great otherwise.
  10. Jonny Boy

Road America - Memorial Day

Thanks Jeremy. I will make sure to do that. I will be ridding a Blk/Org 08 GSXR 750, so if I dont see you after the riders meeting I will def be looking for you when we grid.
  11. Jonny Boy

lol, if I happen to forget that Axel tool you might not being doing much of anything. :D But I am sure I will remember and I will do my best to keep up.
  12. Jonny Boy

Not angry at all, and def not trying to piss anyone off in the corners. Noticed some people where upset about the lack of help they received in another thread.... just trying to show its a two way street, and if you ask before hand and make it known you want some help, I am sure CRs will make it...
  13. Jonny Boy

I cant wait for RA. This will be my first time at this track. So I am asking in advance for some help and guidance from any of the CRs that will be out there. So if you are a CR and going to Road America, please send me a PM. I would like to start the day following a CR and learning the lines...
  14. Jonny Boy

2011 Schedule

^ You are correct, unfortunatley the distance to get there will most likely limit me to just one stop at RA.
  15. Jonny Boy

2011 Schedule

+1, def not the end of the world, but it is dissapointing. Closets track to me is BeaverRun, at 4 hrs away and next is Blackhawk at 7 hours away. What happen with the RA costs? It just went up 20.00 per day :(
  16. Jonny Boy

2011 Schedule

I am def hoping for these too, including putnam and ACC! :)
  17. Jonny Boy

Power Pure Tires VS Dunlop Q2

Q2s. They are amazing tires for track days, especially for the price.
  18. Jonny Boy

new bike...

She is a beautiful bike, I cant wait till next year. We may have to trade for a session or two.
  19. Jonny Boy

***Track bodywork Painting Service***

I will have to remember this when I get my Plastics this winter! Nice job!
  20. Jonny Boy

Fs: 2008 gsxr 750

If I get my car sold, I will be all over this....unless you are interested in trading for a car.