Search results

1. R_Whiteman45

FS/FT: 1995 BMW E36 - V8, knuckles, purple

I am fickle with cars and I have a ton of other projects... so I am listing it just to see what happens. I just got this car finished and drove it to 1 meet, then drove it to 1 drift event. No issues minus a loose ground wire... it carried all of my tools and tires to the track, drifted all...
  2. R_Whiteman45

Conti Race Attacks / Tire Warmers

They were never used and get plenty hot but I dont have a heat gun to verify the actual temp They were brand new from Ayden Lee Racing and I had to back out of bikes temporarily so they have been sitting since last summer.
  3. R_Whiteman45

2007 Tacoma SR5 - Access Cab Prerunner

BAD: I spray painted the grill while I was building a satoshi. The satoshi doesnt fit with the URD and the paint is chipping on the grill. It could easily be resprayed but I want to be upfront. 6" scratch on passenger door which was repaired by PO. dent in rear tailgate/ bumper from PO. Not...
  4. R_Whiteman45

2007 Tacoma SR5 - Access Cab Prerunner

I hate to do this but I am driving ~140 miles per day for work and I feel bad for the truck... thinking about a regular cab diesel for truck duties and a beater for MPG savings. I bought the truck November 2010 for $20,000 and opted for an additional warranty. PRICE DROP: $14,000!!! KBB...
  5. R_Whiteman45

warmers still for sale
  6. R_Whiteman45

sorry $200 is the picked up price
  7. R_Whiteman45

03-06 600rr CF Case Guard / OEM Rear Shock

CF Case Guard.. not much protection but looks shweet $70 Stock 05 600rr rear shock. No leaks and ~7000 miles on it. $60
  8. R_Whiteman45

No-name tire warmers. Never used and only have one setting.... ON! $125
  9. R_Whiteman45

FS: 2007 SR5 Prerunner: Lifted

BAD: I spray painted the grill while I was building a satoshi. The satoshi doesnt fit with the URD and the paint is chipping on the grill. It could easily be resprayed but I want to be upfront. 6" scratch on passenger door which was repaired by PO. dent in rear tailgate/ bumper from PO. Not...
  10. R_Whiteman45

FS: 2007 SR5 Prerunner: Lifted

I hate to do this but I am driving ~140 miles per day for work and very rarely need a truck. Its time to sell and buy a beater :mad: I bought the truck November 2010 for $20,000 and opted for an additional warranty. Price: $17,000 OBO KBB retail is $20k+ 2007 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner V6 4.0L...
  11. R_Whiteman45

FS/FT: 2005 600rr street / track with goodies

bump for new pics, new parts, and a new price!
  12. R_Whiteman45

FS: Conti Race Attacks (Soft Compound 120/70/17 180/55/17)

sorry guys, i got locked out of my account and just now got back on. Witsbusa, i replied to your PM. This thread can be closed /
  13. R_Whiteman45

I replied to everyone in order and both sets are pending sales. Shaugdog, you were first in line but I didnt get a response. I have one set left but i may actually need to keep them because I just picked up a nice nail in my rear today.
  14. R_Whiteman45

New Tire Warmers

ill do 150 shipped... i can cover the shipping
  15. R_Whiteman45

sorry everyone! I posted these when I was sitting the airport bored and didnt realize how quick everyone would jump on it. I just back and I am replying in the order that I received PM's or thread responses. Thanks! -Rich
  16. R_Whiteman45

New Tire Warmers

i actually dont know the settings but I will try and get a heat reading.
  17. R_Whiteman45

New Tire Warmers

Unsure of brand but they are new and work well. Non-adjustable heat settings $150