Search results

1. S

GSXR Spares + Stock Parts

How much for the lower race fairing and what brand? How much for the Galfer wave rotors? Thank ya
  2. S

Former AMA GSXR 1000 Built to the Hilt

hahah thanx guys, yea Im leaving too thats why Im trying to get rid of her! but thanks for the compliments and bumps! ps yes shes on lejeune! lol!
  3. S

Price Drop Price drop 7100
  4. S

My bad guys!!! Location is Camp Lejeune NC and price is 7800 obo price is obviously negotiable.
  5. S

I also have a good cheap shipper that I can help with that will go to most of the eastern half of the country.
  6. S

Former AMA GSXR 1000 Built motor

Disreguard this one something went wrong lol
  7. S

-05gsxr1000 formerly owned/raced by national rider Brian Stokes. He rebuilt the supersport legal motor at end of 05 season for Laguna Seca AMA round by reputable builder (new bearings, ti valves,pistons,rods, cam timing set,head milled). -Ohlins 3-way shock -Ohlins 25mm forks -Ohlins steering...
  8. S

I also have a good cheap shipper that I can help with that will go to most of the eastern half of the country.
  9. S

-05gsxr1000 formerly owned/raced by national rider Brian Stokes. He rebuilt the supersport legal motor at end of 05 season for Laguna Seca AMA round by reputable builder (new bearings, ti valves,pistons,rods, cam timing set,head milled). -Ohlins 3-way shock -Ohlins 25mm forks -Ohlins steering...
  10. S

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

Interested in some stuff. I PMd ya but no response. Hit me up 910 330 0118 or irishsully13@gmail.com Thanks Chris
  11. S

07 stock fairings (2sets)

Here they are
  12. S

WTB: 06+ r6

I got an 06 R6 fully decked out. Ak20 Forks Penske Rear Shock Wood Craft Cases Frame Sliders Vortex Rear Sets Vortex Sprockets DID ERV3 520 Chain Hyper Pro Steering Dampner Tank Sliders Snake Skin Tank Grip Race Fairings Wheels Powdercoated NTEC Slicks Power Commander 135 HP with MR9 125.6 HP...
  13. S

Tank grips

Looks good, how much?
  14. S

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

If I send ya stock covers plus money will ya send me the woodcraft covers? What covers and how many are they? Thanx Sully 910 330 0118
  15. S

WTB: 06 Gsxr600 Street Fairings

I have a full set just needs to be sanded and painted that ill let go for pretty cheap 910 330 0118 Chris
  16. S

2nd GEN SV650 Parts and GSXR 600/750 Parts

Will those woodcraft clip ons fit on an 07 gsxr 750? Thank ya
  17. S

06-07 GSXR 750 parts- fairings, motor, windscreen etc.

Still got the go pro? Ready to pay! what does it come with?
  18. S

06-07 GSXR 600/750 track body

Where r u located? Shipping prolly expensive to 28460
  19. S

135 hp fully built kws r6 feeler

I like that idea I am going to have to use that from now on! Yea I think Ill start around 9 give or take. I deff think thats the problem is finding someone that ones something like this. I do appreciate the help guys!! I think im going to list it and if I dont get what I want just keep her...
  20. S

135 hp fully built kws r6 feeler

HHAHA nice finally someone with some humor! so what ya think someone would pay for her. Someone did say 6300 which isnt horrible but I would like a little more yano. Im not guna ask 10k or anything but it is a nice bike with everything done to it yano