1. ceptorman

New Guy from St. Louis

Welcome, new guy buys the beer!
  2. ceptorman

Wow!

Looks good fellas!
  3. ceptorman

i guess there collecter items now!

I've been rocking a "Nesba, High Performance Riding" sticker on my trucks since 2004
  4. ceptorman

Friends slow painfull decline

The economy and the demise of the midwest section has me away from the track for 4 years now. I ran across one of my membership cards the other day, member since 04. I hope Nesba thrives again. I still think they have the best program and the best CRs. Good luck everybody.
  5. ceptorman

Hey All

Howdy, welcome, new guy buys the beer:D
  6. ceptorman

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Here's my best 2013 memory, giving my 12 year old daughter a ride…..
  7. ceptorman

Great Video

Very cool video, thanks. I did not mean your video, I meant the threads started by new member with a whole list of free movies to watch. They're always disappear after a day or two.
  8. ceptorman

Shipping cost for a full 1 piece suit?

Even though I'm not crazy about USPS, they would be a little cheaper than UPS. I've heard about Greyhound shipping being cheaper for large size boxes, but I've never done it.
  9. ceptorman

Great Video

What it it will all the free movie threads? What's the deal with all these new threads about watching a movie? Is there a spam filter on Nesba's site? Are they malware sites? They're very annoying.
  10. ceptorman

1st Gen SV650 Wheels Mint

No problem….thanks.
  11. ceptorman

Bored...

Do you have access to a snowmobile? There's a foot of snow coming your way:D
  12. ceptorman

new girl from VA

Welcome Sarah, you are going to love the track. Good luck!
  13. ceptorman

I know they're not a direct replacement for a 2nd gen, this is based only on the fact that I've only seen ads for 1st or 2nd gen wheels. I'm not sure about the bearing issue.
  14. ceptorman

Where should my shocks go for service?

^^THIS^^ Having someone local to you or the track you're at will help big time. There are many places that can service your suspension, but having someone there while you're there for adjustments and info can help a lot. And take notes and pay attention to what they're doing, gaining knowledge...
  15. ceptorman

NESBA Rookie Saying Hello!

I guess I'm old school…. Red=Honda Blue=Yamaha Green=Kawasaki Yellow=Suzuki Unless you're on the snow Red=Polaris Blue=Yamaha Green=Arctic Cat Yellow=SkiDoo
  16. ceptorman

$175+ shipping, these are in excellent condition.
  17. ceptorman

Going back to I group from A group - Any Advice?

If you're a little rusty, and getting used to a new bike, you will be somewhat slower than you previously were. I think you would be safer getting back to where you were in the "A" group. So what you'll be a little slower, you will be passed easier in "A" than "I". I think just the fact that...
  18. ceptorman

NESBA Rookie Saying Hello!

Welcome….nice bike.
  19. ceptorman

RIP Tommy Aquino

RIP young racer.