Search results

1. C

D-Zum's crash at RA

Glad you are OK. Plenty of whole milk as a youngin, builds strong bones and body eh.
  2. C

Grattan or Gingerman

Both tracks are fun, Grattan is more challenging and can be run CW or CCW. Gingerman has nicer personal facilities, seams shouldn't be a problem, heck I see seams at Barber in every video. I like all tracks, even Nelson Ledges :-)
  3. C

Lost: LemonDrop

Lemon is a good dude, no taco festival at the Beav this year? Did he get rid of his bikes or just taking a sabatical?
  4. C

06 GSXR 750 part out

Suspension sold?
  5. C

SE Michigan Area riders

Calabogie Ontario is about 10 hours from Detroit, I think there is a track closer in Ontario.
  6. C

SE Michigan Area riders

Great time to buy in SE MI. Plenty of tracks within 4 hour drive, but no NESBA, STT primarily, Mid OH runs their own.
  7. C

Would you come back to NESBA?

Yes, maybe, no? Yes, had to have more than 5 characters.
  8. C

FS: 2006 Daytona 675 Parts.

675 owner here. What do you have?
  9. C

Who's in Beave Run June 16 17??

Lemon planning Tacos at the Beav this year?
  10. C

WTB Baxley Sport Chock

I have a condor. PM if interested.
  11. C

Suzuki 2006 GSXR 600 LOADED Race/Track Ready

Sell Motion Pro quick turn?
  12. C

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

Same please. What is custom about it? wcb@comcast.net
  13. C

125cc mini-moto spec bike!

^ big boy?
  14. C

gsxr pcIII 06 07 $150

600, 750 or 1000? is there a difference?
  15. C

What are your goals for 2012

I know...you paint your plastics? My, putting on the airs now are we?
  16. C

What are your goals for 2012

Get out and do more days than last year.
  17. C

MW Schedule

Since we have been abandoned....and possibly neglected..... we are not located in the "northeast"....nor even the "southeast" where NESBA decided to "expand", absolutely loved the irony in receiving that email, may I suggest MWSBA??? Some have already suggested approaching our local tracks on...
  18. C

MW Schedule

Very disapointed. Got back on a bike with NESBA and think the NESBA track day is great, the best structure, best instruction and best people. Will miss it. Thanks to Fred and all the CR's for their work and assistance in the Midwest.