Search results

1. rd400racer

Putnam Pics from 8-14

Not the greatest collection. These are pics I took of my son in the beginners group with a small Nikon, so they aren't the greatest. There are a couple of glimpses of the other riders. Sorry, I should have taken more. http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk18/rd400racer/Putnam%20August%2014th/
  2. rd400racer

Any Photogs at Putnam 8/14

Just curious if there will be any professional type photographers at Putnam this Saturday? My son is doing his first trackday, and since I will be in another group I might not get much of a chance to get some pics of him. Also, on that note (this is my first time with NESBA)....are you allowed...
  3. rd400racer

Belly Pan

Next Saturday I'm doing my first trackday with NESBA, and I have a question on the belly pan. I'm bringing an RZ350 and I'm buying an MZ Skorpion from a guy that is meeting me there. My RZ does not have a belly pan and the MZ has bodywork but it is not on currently (I'm buying the MZ for my son...
  4. rd400racer

Quick Newbie Question

OK, I'm trying to sign up right now (new member and trackday cost) for Putnam, and under the question of bike and bike number....what happens if I'm bringing 3 bikes. Do I put the same number on all 3? My son is signing up too and he will be riding one of these bikes at some time. An answer to...
  5. rd400racer

Putnam Park

Hi all. I'm a WERA guy and I'm buying a racebike from a guy in Chicago (I'm in Louisville). He is going to Putnam on the 14th so we decided to meet there to complete the deal. Since my son has never been on a track (I've raced at Putnam several times), I figured since we are there anyway the 2...