Search results

1. jbraslins

Cargomate 6 x 11 enclosed trailer

!!!! SOLD SOLD SOLD !!! 2006 Cargomate 6 x 11 foot enclosed single axle v-nose trailer with ramp, side door, 15" wheels and radial tires. Full 15" spare wheel and tire included. Inside Dims: 11' v-nose x 70" wide x 72" high Outer Dimensions: Length: 11' v-nose Width: 72" (96" including wheel...
  2. jbraslins

PC Gamnig - GTR Evolution championship

A few friends of mine and I started a GTR Evolution championship. So far we had only two events and it's been a ton of fun. We have about 5 people currently and are actively looking for more. Even though you would be jumping in 2 races behind, i think it's still well worth it. We race every...
  3. jbraslins

VIR South Aug 23rd roll call

I'll stop by for a few minutes to say Hi to everyone and pick up my gear from Brian. Whatever you do, dont let me get on a motorcycle. My arm, ribs and shoulder are not ready yet :)
  4. jbraslins

Track Videos

http://www.youtube.com/jbraslins I got VIR, Barber and RA there. Mind you all of these are over a year old, i am a TON faster now :)
  5. jbraslins

Peanut's Tropical Smoothie stand

Got a chance to sample a bone-healing muscle-repairing mood soothing tropical orange smoothie at Peanut's stand at VIR Big Kahuna this weekend. Yum! Thank you! P.S. Watching Peanut work the smoothie stand instead of control riding was somehwat humorous :)
  6. jbraslins

phone advice

iPhone 3G for the win!
  7. jbraslins

what the...

Nesba rocks. Group Hug. Pic is still ACE!
  8. jbraslins

Vir?

Ooo smoothies. peanut you have any bone growing rib fixing smoothies?
  9. jbraslins

Vir?

I'll be there on Saturday.
  10. jbraslins

Haven't had good luck with waiting lists. Advice?

I configured my Exchange account to automatically forward emails from nesba to my cell. Every time waiting list spot become available i get a text message. Then i use my phone to get online and book it.
  11. jbraslins

Selling NESBA credit 90 cents on the dollar

Done deal. Remaining $950 goes to Shane. ALL GONE NOW.
  12. jbraslins

$1650 spoken for. $950 left.
  13. jbraslins

Great Deals on Armour bodies for your bike

No worries, thanks for the prompt reply.
  14. jbraslins

Due to my recent wreck at VIR and subsequent injury, i had to cancel all my track days for this year. As a result i have $2600 worth of Nesba credit and quite a few medical bills i gotta pay. I am selling my credit for 90 cents on the dollar. That's 10% off. So if you need $200, just paypal me...
  15. jbraslins

Great Deals on Armour bodies for your bike

Can i use NESBA credit for this? I got a ton of credit since i had to cancel a ton of track days due to my wreck/injuries. My bike needs new bodywork, if i could use NESBA credit that would be FANTASTIC.
  16. jbraslins

Summit Nationals.

Good luck! You guys bounced back quick!!!!!!!!!1
  17. jbraslins

Credit transfer?

Would be nice if nesba site allowed you to transfer your $ credits to another member.