Search results

1. scythe

2011 Yamaha R6 AMA Pro Supersport

David Gaviria won the 2011 AMA Pro Supersport West Championship on this bike.   Only raced 2011 thru 2013.  Engine built by Matt Worbus in Bend Oregon.  Bike has never been titled. This is track/race bike with a YEC harness and ECU. I have the software and communication cable to update the ECU...
  2. scythe

2006 SV650 Track / Race Bike

The bike has only seen the track and only has 4,850 miles on it. This bike has only had 2 owners. I have the Certificate of Origin, but there is not title since it has never been registered. It has been a great track day bike for me over the last six years and has been meticulously maintained...
  3. scythe

2006 SV650

The bike has only seen the track and only has 4,850 miles on it. This bike has only had 2 owners. I have the Certificate of Origin, but there is not title since it has never been registered. It has been a great track day bike for me over the last six years and has been meticulously maintained...
  4. scythe

WTB: SV650 05 or newer

I am looking for a 05' or newer SV650 track/race bike. Clean title is preferred but not needed.
  5. scythe

Looking for 8/22 VIR - South Group I or B

I am looking for a miracle. VIR - South on 8/22 Group I or B. Call me at 678-404-1236. Thanks!