Search results

1. bgrissom

Alpinestars Trigger 1pc Suit

Or best offer...as always. Sorry for the late reply. I'm not sure what I mean by that. But I mean it.
  2. bgrissom

Oops...so sorry..location is in Indianapolis and price is $375 shipped! I'm not sure what I mean by that. But I mean it.
  3. bgrissom

Selling a great used suit. Never been done, only ridden on 2 track days, still smells new and it comes with cool Wiz knee sliders. It is size 42, I'm 5'11 and 170 and it fits snug but I can still get a full size back protector in. I usually wear a 44 but this suit fits good in 42. Getting out of...
  4. bgrissom

Alpinestars SMX Plus Boots 44

Boots Are gone! I'm not sure what I mean by that. But I mean it.
  5. bgrissom

Alpinestars SMX Plus Boots 44

Selling a great used pair of SMX plus boots. They have the usual wear marks but are still in great condition. All the zippers and buckles work as they should and the sole is in great shape as well. I usually wear a size 10 in about everything and the size 44 fits great. Asking $130 shipped...
  6. bgrissom

Cortech Latigo Gauntlet Gloves

SOLD!
  7. bgrissom

pm'd you back.
  8. bgrissom

Selling a great pair of used Cortech Latigo all leather gauntlet gloves. They are size large and I wear large in every other gloves but A*'s which I wear an XL. These are ver comfortable and have no rips, tears or anything wrong with them at all. Just got a great deal on a new pair of race...
  9. bgrissom

Alpinestars Knee Sliders

SOLD!!! I'm not sure what I mean by that. But I mean it.
  10. bgrissom

Alpinestars Knee Sliders

I'll let you know ASAP John. I'm not sure what I mean by that. But I mean it.
  11. bgrissom

Alpinestars Knee Sliders

Selling a new pair of Alpinestars Knee Sliders. Brand new as you can see. Got a new suit and use the Wiz sliders so I don't need these. $20 shipped. Thanks!
  12. bgrissom

Alpinestars Leather Track Pants

SOLD! Thanks Scott.
  13. bgrissom

Just e-mailed you back with the info Scott. Thanks!
  14. bgrissom

how about...$165?
  15. bgrissom

Forgot to add. The price is OBO. Thanks!
  16. bgrissom

Selling an amazing pair of alpinestars track pants. These are in great condition. There is just a very small seam coming loose but it's where the knee sliders go so it shouldn't effect any protection area. They are a size 34, and I"m 5'11, 180 and they fit perfect. the only reason I"m selling...
  17. bgrissom

Alpinestars GP Knee Sliders - $35 shipped

Sold! And I'm sorry you two for all the confusion.
  18. bgrissom

Friday works good for me. I'll PM you my info.
  19. bgrissom

Any takers for $30 shipped?
  20. bgrissom

I'm not sure why I always have an extra set of sliders laying around, but I'd rather someone use them than have the just sitting. These are the older version of the GP sliders. I've ridden with the cheaper Astars sliders and these are MUCH better. Thicker plastic, lasts longer and looks better...