Search results

1. bgrissom

Alpinestars Trigger 1pc Suit

Selling a great used suit. Never been done, only ridden on 2 track days, still smells new and it comes with cool Wiz knee sliders. It is size 42, I'm 5'11 and 170 and it fits snug but I can still get a full size back protector in. I usually wear a 44 but this suit fits good in 42. Getting out of...
  2. bgrissom

Alpinestars SMX Plus Boots 44

Selling a great used pair of SMX plus boots. They have the usual wear marks but are still in great condition. All the zippers and buckles work as they should and the sole is in great shape as well. I usually wear a size 10 in about everything and the size 44 fits great. Asking $130 shipped...
  3. bgrissom

Cortech Latigo Gauntlet Gloves

Selling a great pair of used Cortech Latigo all leather gauntlet gloves. They are size large and I wear large in every other gloves but A*'s which I wear an XL. These are ver comfortable and have no rips, tears or anything wrong with them at all. Just got a great deal on a new pair of race...
  4. bgrissom

Alpinestars Knee Sliders

Selling a new pair of Alpinestars Knee Sliders. Brand new as you can see. Got a new suit and use the Wiz sliders so I don't need these. $20 shipped. Thanks!
  5. bgrissom

Alpinestars Leather Track Pants

Selling an amazing pair of alpinestars track pants. These are in great condition. There is just a very small seam coming loose but it's where the knee sliders go so it shouldn't effect any protection area. They are a size 34, and I"m 5'11, 180 and they fit perfect. the only reason I"m selling...
  6. bgrissom

Alpinestars GP Knee Sliders - $35 shipped

I'm not sure why I always have an extra set of sliders laying around, but I'd rather someone use them than have the just sitting. These are the older version of the GP sliders. I've ridden with the cheaper Astars sliders and these are MUCH better. Thicker plastic, lasts longer and looks better...
  7. bgrissom

Berik MotoGP 1pc Suit Size 44 - $200 Shipped

Selling my Berik Track Suit, size 44. There is a small hole in the right forearm where it was down, there is a scuff on the left shoulder as well. Other than that there is no seams coming out and all the zippers work great. Sorry for reposting, a buddy said he wold take it....then he didn't. So...
  8. bgrissom

Scorpion Burnout Jacket - $80 shipped obo

Selling a Scorpion Burnout textile Jacket. It comes with an inner liner so it can be used as a summer/fall/spring jacket. I've used it for one season and then bought a mesh jacket and have been using that one ever since. This one hasn't been worn at all this year. It's a size medium and I...
  9. bgrissom

New Alpinestar Knee Pucks - $25 shipped

Selling a new pair of alpinestar knee pucks. Never seen pavement. I've used one pair and am just wanting to try something else. $25 shipped. [/IMG]
  10. bgrissom

Wiz Smiley Face Sliders - $30 shipped

Selling a pair of wiz sliders. Only one has touched the ground and it was just barely so they are pretty much new. I got a few other sliders as gifts and don't really need these now.
  11. bgrissom

Sidi Boots Size 44 - $65 shipped

Selling my old pair of Sidi boots. They are size 44. Overall they are in decent shape. As you can see the toe sliders are rubbed down pretty good, all the zippers work great and there are no holes in the leather. Some of the side protectors have seen pavement. These would be a great backup...
  12. bgrissom

Alpinestar SP3 Gloves - $25 shipped

Selling a great pair of alpinestar SP3 gloves, size large. Only reason I'm selling is to fund the purchase of some gauntlet gloves. Never been down and they fit great.
  13. bgrissom

A*'s One Piece Suit $160 Shipped

Selling my A*'s 1pc perforated suit size 42. I'm 5'11/6' and between 175-180lbs and this fits snug but I can also get a back protector in there too without feeling extremely cramped. There were some seams that were ripped in the crotch area (not leather seams, just the stretchy material). I have...
  14. bgrissom

New HJC IS-33 Black Helmet $90 shipped

I'm selling this helmet to get a full face for the wife. She wore it once and decided that she wanted something a little different. So it's only been worn once and it comes with the HJC cloth carrying case. Selling it for $90 shipped, I think I paid around $140 for it.
  15. bgrissom

WTB: 2 PC Leathers

I'm looking to buy a set of 2 pc leathers. Not too picky with color. I'm 5'11 and 170-175lbs. I'd like to spend $150-$220 on them and would prefer a 2 pc. I've had a one piece before but most of my riding is street (hope to hit up Putnam Park this year) so a 2 pc would work the best. Thanks.
  16. bgrissom

1pc Kobe Dragon Leathers size 40

I'm selling a like new set of Kobe Dragon Leathers(fully perf). They are all black. They have never seen a track day and have only been worn a few times. Pucks haven't seen any pavement. The only reason I"m selling these is because I"m 5'11(closer to 6') and 170lbs and w/o a back protector they...