Search results

1. Godfather

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

I Pledge Allegiance I Pledge Allegiance to The Flag of Sicilian Racing of America and to the track day org where I am a "House Member" with Many, Many Track days under the protection of God, indivisible from trash talking, with Liberty to pass a CR on Outside without reprimanded, and fun for All.
  2. Godfather

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Every Village Iron Unicorn, Every Village has a Retard.... just so happens that BMRBOY is OURS in the South East.:D But he is LOVED!
  3. Godfather

2011 gsxr-750

Attention Grady, Are you doing this for attention???? Do you need some love???? Cabin Fever???? I got first Dibs Old Man! R/ GDFTHR
  4. Godfather

Roll Call VIR N. Apr 1st Who's going???

April Fool April Fool!:haha: Wait! That $#!T Ain't Funny!:cool:
  5. Godfather

Friends slow painfull decline

Sure does. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Godfather

Friends slow painfull decline

Yeah, I just wondering when Hurricane John will get tired and finally leave? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Godfather

What to people use for pit flooring

Wal-Mart Honestly, go to Wal-Mart. They always have large outdoor rugs on sale. Last year they even had some 12 X 12 AstroTurf for 30 bucks.
  8. Godfather

Roll call Barber who's going?

I know! I know, I just couldn't let it go!:D I can't wait to see everyone again! I miss you guys so much.:cool:
  9. Godfather

Roll call Barber who's going?

Well? John, Last time I saw you, kinda looked like you had forgotten how to ride at T5 at VIR last OCT?:D This is just payback for cracking on me when I crashed on my first day in A Group at South in June 13
  10. Godfather

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

#67 My #67 is my year of birth also.
  11. Godfather

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Rookie That was my first track day on the GSXR! June 2011?
  12. Godfather

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Behind Me! Big Vin, Thanks for posting the pic! It's nothing special except that I'm in front of Dennis #312 and Scott #63! So that's all that matters!
  13. Godfather

how much snow did you get ?????

We had snow last night but the early morning rain washed it away. Today the temp was low 40's in Va Beach. They say snow is possible tonight. Just saw on the news that 61% of the USA is under snow right now!
  14. Godfather

Why We Ride - DVD

Higher Standards Hey MARINE, I thought you had higher standards than that, esp since your not deployed?:confused:
  15. Godfather

More Barber Dates

Mobile Town JR As a Mobile native now living in Virginia, I would be happy to loan you any track gear you may need for a VIR event (stands, pop-up, tent, lawn chairs, power, pink flamingos) if you ship your stuff out early to the west coast.;) Just let me know. Roll Tide... 5 minues later...
  16. Godfather

Bored...

You Could! Wallace, You could also go see the The LEGO Movie in 3D Cinemax! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME when your part of the team and your living the dream! Okay, I did see the movie with my 6 year old last Saturday.... A large :popcorn:, two cokes, and a pack of Lemon Heads set me back $22. 15...
  17. Godfather

Special Season Pass

Car Pool? Yes, when I was learning English this was an example I remember from my "English As A Second Language Class".:rtfm: Since you only ride VIR, that would be a 10 hour ride for you to come get me in Virginia Beach?:dunno: I can get there in 4 hours if I drive myself, and if you drive...
  18. Godfather

Special Season Pass

Say What? It is so easy to misunderstand someone on the forum. The sentences below are the same. Stress the italicized words for each one and they have different meaning. I didn't say you stole my bike. I didn't say you stole my bike. I didn't say you stole my bike. I didn't say you stole...
  19. Godfather

Another source for SE paint work...

Nice! Ron, That looks AWESOME!:wow:
  20. Godfather

Race License

Congrats! Sorry Vin if I'm a little late.... :eek: Congrats on the License! Don't go broke! :D