Search results

1. J

$190 credits for $110

Thank you all for the responses. The first person who contacted me bought the credits. Thanks again, Jim
  2. J

$190 credits for $110

I have $190 in credits good until Sept. 2011. I can't use them for health reasons. You can e-mail or call me if interested. Thanks, Jim jpmunch@gmail.com 563 381-3420
  3. J

This might help cheer you guys up

This weekend wiil be my first track day experience. I was wondering if the track or Nesba supplies the umbrella girls, or do we have to bring our own. Jim
  4. J

First Track Days Blackhawk 9/4 9/5

I just spent this afternoon getting my bike ready for track days. I am also doing the intro Saturday and the full day Sunday. You don't need the number for the intro but you do for the rest, so I went ahead and did the complete prep, including putting my number on the front. Looking forward to...
  5. J

Thank you to everyone for your warm welcomes. I think this is the friendliest forum that I have ever seen. The offers of help are especially appreciated, because I was really worried about messing up. I really hope to learn a lot on the track from the control riders, and this does sound like...
  6. J

Chris, Nice to know I won't be the only new one there. I am looking forward to camping out. Hopefully there will be a little grass around there to put the tent on. See you all next Saturday, Jim
  7. J

Thank you for the information. Unless I have to work late Friday I will be there Friday evening. I will have my wife's Honda Accord pulling a black open Southern Classic trailer. My bike is a 2006 Ninja 650R. Looking forward to seeing you, Jim
  8. J

I have signed up for my first track days, and am really excited about it. Everyone says it is the most fun I will ever have. I was going to drive up the day before, but I called the track and they said it would not be open until 7:00 Saturday morning. So, I plan to leave at 3:00 AM so I will...