Search results

1. D

AMB 260 transponder

AMB TranX 260 transponder and mounting bracket only no charger, takes full charge, 4 green flashes. Runs 4 days on a full charge, $275 shipped
  2. D

WTB: Pit Bull Stands and TRS Pins

pins PM sent on the pins
  3. D

WTB - 05-06 ZX6R Fairings

body work I have a set that I was hoping to bring to Loudon this weekend to save someone shipping cost. Here is the link $250 + shipping Doug http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/threads/79956-05-06-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX6RR-full-set-race-fairings?
  4. D

Woodcraft Dual Temp Warmers

Warmers Interested, PM sent
  5. D

Pit Bull trailer restraint pins

Sorry, just the pins are for sale, $60 plus shipping Thanks
  6. D

Pit Bull trailer restraint pins

I have a set of axle pins for a Ducati 1098 that I would like to sell. $60 for the set plus actual shipping cost if not local pick up. They have not been used. On the Pitbull web site there is an added costs for the specific bikes. The total Pin cost for the 1098 is $100 plus shipping. Thanks
  7. D

FS/Trade Pitbull trailer restraint PINS for Ducati 1098

Ordered a set of pins for my SV so now I'm only looking to sell the Ducati Pins $60 plus shipping, anyone? They're $100 new and this have never been used.
  8. D

Prices Updated the prices for new pins.
  9. D

I purchased a not "new" used still in the box Pitbull trailer restraint system but it has the pins for a Ducati 1098. They have never been used. The price was right on the system so I thought I'll just buy the pins for my bike, I mean how much could they cost, right? Like everything else about...
  10. D

Alpinestars GP plus gloves, large

GP gloves Gloves are great, thanks Chris
  11. D

Gaerne Boots Size 43 $100

What is your normal street shoe size and how do these compare. I'm normally a 9.5 to 10. Thanks
  12. D

FS: 2003 Suzuki SV650S Race Bike + extras

link Dave if the link works for you (it did for me) he is asking $4500 at least when he posted it back in Aug. Great pics and the bike looks mint!
  13. D

2006 ZX6R (636)-New York

Sent PM
  14. D

2004 GSXR 600 Syracuse, NY

new I'm new to the forum so bear with me if I don't do this right. I'll try to send you a PM regaring your bike. If it somehow doesn't come across try sending me one, doug1611 thanks