Search results

1. eagletangogreen

KWS Motorsports RidersDiscount Gsxr1000 FOR SALE

sorry price is $12,000
  2. eagletangogreen

KWS Motorsports RidersDiscount Gsxr1000 FOR SALE

KWS motorsports Ridersdiscount Gsxr1000 Superbike Up FOR SALE is my 2009 Gsxr 1000 Superbike Superbike motor Cams and Head work Godin style OHLINS GAS cartridge kit T-man Style OHLINS Custom made TTX T-man Style Leo Vince Full System Bazzaz This is the real deal worked and maintain by...
  3. eagletangogreen

Road Atlanta July 6,7,8

One day I will get drunk and walk across the street... one day!
  4. eagletangogreen

Road Atlanta July 6,7,8

Sometimes Ill I think about when I ride that track, is the people of WallMart. Is there anyone there I can leave my bike with overnight, I will be coming with the bare min. I'm poor and have no money for a canopy. Please buy oranges off mexican people off the HWY off ramps... It helps me...
  5. eagletangogreen

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Thanks Chris!!!!!
  6. eagletangogreen

Barber

Mike Thank you AGAIN for letting me free load off your equipment. If I wasnt so Phucked up maybe I would have all my things to go play (good thing I have a crew chief). You saved the day again. Everyone in "A" group If I made any close passes out there sorry but get used to it :) All the...
  7. eagletangogreen

VIR upgrades

I dont get what the big deal is?? Your on the gas there and I bet it will help with wheel coming up (kinda like RA turn 5) . I like it cant wait to ride it!!
  8. eagletangogreen

CHEAP 09-11 gsxr 1000 race parts

Up for sale is the Race Tech rear Shock from my Gsxr 1000 Will fit 09-11. Tuned by Lenny of Race tech. $600 for easy fast sale!!! GPR Steering stabilizer $325 Two Brothers full TITANIUM exhaust system!! This thing weighs in at a crazy 6 lbs with the can. $500 Vortex gas cap $40
  9. eagletangogreen

2011 OEM Fairings CHEAP<

Up for sale is a brand new oem set of body work for a 2011 gsxr 1000! What you see is what you get. Shipping is a Flat $60 bucks $1000USD
  10. eagletangogreen

2006 40' Pace LQ Trailer

Did you make love in it??
  11. eagletangogreen

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Thank You DRIPPEN WET for all your support this year! It just get's better every year!!:) THANK YOU!!
  12. eagletangogreen

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Thank You Andrew for making my bikes the sickest in the paddock this year THANK YOU!!
  13. eagletangogreen

White plates

You have good crew chief... you go fast. ..
  14. eagletangogreen

A Group Crash Turn 7 Barber

Hang in there bud.
  15. eagletangogreen

what type of workout do you guys and girls do?

Shake a Weight works for me.. Its helps with arm pump!!!
  16. eagletangogreen

FS 2011 BWM S1000RR KWS Race bike

sold!!!!!!!!!
  17. eagletangogreen

FS 2011 BWM S1000RR KWS Race bike

bump ........