Search results

1. J

04 R6 - Track Bike - NJ - $2000

SOLD!!!!!! Bike has 10,457 miles on it all on the track with regular oil changes. I'm getting married in two months and could really use the cash and space. It runs great and is ready to be taken straight to the track. It currently has a set of race takeoffs on it that have only seen one race...
  2. J

2004 R6 Track Bike - NJ - $3000

All safety wired and ready to go; the only thing it needs is a set of tires. Bike has 10,365 miles and was setup for WERA Superstock racing. I bought it to do track days but i haven't gone to the track in over a year. bracket for scott's damperstock forks with ohlins internals520 Chain...
  3. J

FS: AGV Forza 1-Piece - 46 - Brand New

I bought this brand new suit and it turns out that a 46 is too big for me. I still have the tags and everything, just looking to get my money back for it since I can't return it (waited too long to try it on). $260 shipped
  4. J

NESBA Discount Parts?

I remember talking to the Part's guy at the last trackday I did at VIR but I can't find his information and I need to order stuff ASAP. Can anyone help???? (by the way, that kind of info. would make for a good sticky)