Search results

1. B

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Awesome paint work!!!!! I would recommend Andrew to anyone in the market for painted fairings!!! I just got some fairrings painted an they are unbelieveable!!!! I will be posting the finished product when I get to the race track in the morning. Just check out the red white an black fairings...
  2. B

Who knows where to get aluminum anodized

I went there on Tuesday and they are not opened anymore. Thanks though
  3. B

Yes if you could give me the number that would be great! Thank you
  4. B

Thanks a lot! I will give them a call in the mornin. I have some Gillies VCR38t's rearset that I want to get anodized. So obviously they do great work?
  5. B

Does anyone know a shop that anodize aluminum? I don't care where it is, I need to get a pair of rearsets anodized black
  6. B

Does anyone know a shop that anodize aluminum? I don't care where it is, I need to get a pair of rearsets anodized black
  7. B

8. B

9. B

FS. 2008 Ducati 1098S rolling chassis

Inquiry Are you selling the whole bike or parts?
  10. B

Shoie X-12 B-Boz NIB condition

You can still take it back an exchange it. even after the exchange policy, Cyclegear will exchange it. I had a part time job there!
  11. B

2007 R1 problem

If you put a pipe an power commander on it, then the fuel isn't going to the engine as fast. I have the same issue sometimes it but I got it mapped an dyno. An if you haven't done that, then call this company named Sunn Battery at 904 354 4508. They can get you a quad core battery for about...
  12. B

Riding to Barber 10-11Nov

I am leaving from Jacksonville, Fl on the 9th for the November ride. Riding both days an leaving Sunday if anyone is interested in riding or sharing the cost an I come to you. I have a 6x12 trailor an 1 bike
  13. B

Looking for credits for sale for Road Atlanta

I am looking for anyone who wants to sell credits for the 7th an 8th of July
  14. B

$1355.75 in credits for $1085

Credits Do you still have credits for sell, and would you be willing to sell some of them? I need them for Barber
  15. B

$487.50 in credits FS

Do you still have credits for sell? Wanted to see if you still had credits for sell. Wanted to use them for Barber
  16. B

Set of 209 GPA's

Tires What size is the rear?
  17. B

WTB size 48 leathers

Suit I have a Yamaha suit for sale. 2 piece black and silver. If you want some pics, send me an email. bre9853@hotmail.com
  18. B

2007 Yamaha YZF-R YZF-R1

Do you still have the bike for sell? I am interested in the bike. Do you still have it for sell? I am from Chicago and could come get it if you still have it for sell.